Terror Attacks in Europe

Jman888

Well they are very unlikely to achieve their goal.

This all stems in my mind from the Bush/Blair war.

If that had not happened then all the minorities would have been controlled by Saddam, the Libyan leader and the Syrian leader with all the atrocities being confined to those three countries as well.

Now of course the way those leaders controlled their minorities was abhorent but the terrorist atrocities in major western countries might well not have happened.

Well............. we know who the idiot who started this .... :yuush:

Looking back at history, it is not the presidents or pm, it's the bloody so called "special intelligent agencies of USA" (we know who)..... :pissed-off:  that supported small arm groups to struggle against their own leaders and created civil war. Thereafter, abandon them and the country thorn apart after they had obtain their objectives or no need the country requirement.

Just to list one example is Afghan, who supported the Mujaheedin fighters to topple their rulers ? Thereafter, the Russian and so many groups change hands since until the last one, The Taliban...... :veryangry:

Some of those countries that left in chaos are, Nicaragua, Yemen, Cuba, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Chad, Somalia, ... etc :ouch-it-hurts:

That's why I said, the United Nations (UN) is a empty shell just like Singapore CASE. Can't really do much......    :wut:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

most of these attacks were carried out with guns right.

Ironically in the USA, some people in the crowd would have been wearing concealed weapons.

well at least that's what the NRA would say.

Sigh... Bloody saturday.

• Praise 1

Before anyone forget.

People have simply driven pass our woodland checkpoint on several occasions. . That we know of.

This could have easily happened here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHl-6uH8MUQ

Well............. we know who the idiot who started this .... :yuush:

Looking back at history, it is not the presidents or pm, it's the bloody so called "special intelligent agencies of USA" (we know who)..... :pissed-off:  that supported small arm groups to struggle against their own leaders and created civil war. Thereafter, abandon them and the country thorn apart after they had obtain their objectives or no need the country requirement.

Just to list one example is Afghan, who supported the Mujaheedin fighters to topple their rulers ? Thereafter, the Russian and so many groups change hands since until the last one, The Taliban...... :veryangry:

Some of those countries that left in chaos are, Nicaragua, Yemen, Cuba, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Chad, Somalia, ... etc :ouch-it-hurts:

That's why I said, the United Nations (UN) is a empty shell just like Singapore CASE. Can't really do much......    :wut:

• Praise 1

New age threats. The terrorist is hidden and camouflage among the ordinary people how to tell who is friend and foe.

They are not just located at that specific location how to nuke bomb them.

Really senseless killings what will they get from killings those innocents they probably have different state of mind from normal people.

With immigration crisis from Syria coming to Europe it seems this is just the tips of the iceberg. [bigcry]

• Praise 1

New age threats. The terrorist is hidden and camouflage among the ordinary people how to tell who is friend and foe.

Really senseless killings what will they get from killings those innocents they probably have different state of mind from normal people.

With immigration crisis from Syria coming to Europe it seems this is just the tips of the iceberg. [bigcry]

I agree.  The solution to this problem is much harder than the conventional war.  You have to win the hearts and minds of people, and that is a huge, huge challenge.  

This is why we cannot take our relative peace and harmony for granted. 

• Praise 3

Has it occurred to you and everyone here why the other 'big brother', richer Muslim countries not come in to help with the immigration crisis in Syria. Aren't these immigrants Muslims too? Is the Saudi 'big brother' helping their poorer sibling? Where's Dubai 'brother'? Where are all the other well-to-do Muslim countries?

• Praise 2

Has it occurred to you and everyone here why the other 'big brother', richer Muslim countries not come in to help with the immigration crisis in Syria. Aren't these immigrants Muslims too? Is the Saudi 'big brother' helping their poorer sibling? Where's Dubai 'brother'? Where are all the other well-to-do Muslim countries?

I think the term 'Muslim world' is used too loosely.  On the ground, they are not united.  

All the countries are run by different rulers, shieks, kings, call them what you want.

In short, there is plenty of in-fighting and internal disagreements.  

• Praise 1

RIP to the dead.

Understand only 3 died at the Stade de France which was hosting France v Germany game.

Seems like abit lucky such a low casualty rate in an almost fully packed stadium in which the French President was at as well. When will this ever stop I wonder......I pray those terrorists come to their senses albeit a long shot but surely they must use their common sense please!

• Praise 7

RIP to the dead.

Understand only 3 died at the Stade de France which was hosting France v Germany game.

Seems like abit lucky such a low casualty rate in an almost fully packed stadium in which the French President was at as well. When will this ever stop I wonder......I pray those terrorists come to their senses albeit a long shot but surely they must use their common sense please!

the shooting started outside the stadium.

If inside the stadium, at least some people would have died in a stampede.

protecting their own people ........ 

The EU countries on the other hand, are bound by laws to accept refugees. Or rather, they cannot reject them based on certain conditions

and then when you read of certain refugees still "demanding" their rights, one begins to wonder ..... 

for better or worse I can't comment. I'm only glad SG do not have to face such problems

• Praise 4

Prayer of st. Francis. Quite apt now.

"Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace.

Where there is hatred, let me sow love;

Where there is injury, pardon;

Where there is doubt, faith;

Where there is despair, hope;

Where there is darkness, light;

Where there is sadness, joy."

And to quote a literature text "roll of thunder hear my cry"

" I know the bible says to turn the other cheek but the way I see it, it doesn't tell you to be a fool."

I think the above to quotations symbolise what I feel about the whole situation.

Peace to all in this season of peace.

• Praise 7

This really spoils the plan of those going to Europe during Dec holidays! Tour agency is going to get busy today.

RIP to the victims and their families.

Edited by Icedbs

The Syrian refugees are mostly Sunni, so are the Saudis, Kuwaitis and UAEians.

I also call everyone bro but if you want to come stay with me, knn, I need permission from my wife, mother, father, sons, daughters and maybe even my cats The Europeans are really nice to extend a helping hand (if all nations hold on to those principles, we may really have world peace) and I hope they won't back out with the Paris attacks.

Edited by Voodooman
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2