Kia Sportage 2016

Turbocharged

Saw many on the roads in Seoul.. After looking at it long enough.. I felt that its not so 耐看..

Some design takes time to grow... Example, I find vezel design nice initially but no longer attractive now........ But on the other hand, i find Tucson looks nicer the more I see.....

Some design takes time to grow... Example, I find vezel design nice initially but no longer attractive now........ But on the other hand, i find Tucson looks nicer the more I see.....

The Vezel only looks nice in front... the rear end is not nice... poorly sorted lines... on the other hand the Tucson is really handsome front and back and side profile as well as at any angle.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yalor, April almost end already yet not a single sight of it... I hope it comes with either 1.7diesel or 2.0 petrol match with 6at gb and selling at around 120k max . kia can be very aggressive to push new model on the road with low margin and I hope they do the same with this model.... Hehehhe....

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Ideally will b 1.7 td paired w the 6at that sorento 2.2td is using. Confirm the gb will last esp with lots of buffer from torque limit.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Very handsome car but like 0 on the road? Same like tucson, 2 weeks see one unit only.

Really depends on where you hang out... I have seen a few occasionally of current sportage and almost daily can see a few Tucson... You sure you on the road long enough on most day? New Tucson is everywhere leh...

• Praise 1

Very handsome car but like 0 on the road? Same like tucson, 2 weeks see one unit only.

Not even sold yet bro... of course zero presence on the road.

Turbocharged

damn... end of apr this weekend and still no news.....if free,  i will drop by kia showroom this weekend hoping for miracle... [laugh]

Turbocharged

Got US market. Same as Santa Fe.

Did a search but found nothing leh.... Anyway, I'm not interest in 7 seater, not with such a small body... Hehehe..