Kia Sportage 2016

if with 24-25k omv, this pricing of 124k is not too high.. just came back from viewing.. the exterior is nice, i like but the interior is too plain.. just cmi interior.. i wil skip this with such interior. ... too bad..

The interior of the K5 mimics the VW, Audi and BMW interiors... black, austere and very Germanic... when you put a German badge on, it's good, with a Korean badge, then becomes cannot make it...

Turbocharged

The interior of the K5 mimics the VW, Audi and BMW interiors... black, austere and very Germanic... when you put a German badge on, it's good, with a Korean badge, then becomes cannot make it...

If the sportage have k5 interior, then I say good... Actually I find carens,k5 and even k3 interior much better then sportage.. Damn disappointed....

Turbocharged

If any brand can make a SUV/ crossover with kadjar's interior, Tucson's front, sportage's rear, 1.7diesel with 6at gearbox, I will book one tomorrow..... Hahahaha....

I would say Sorento is a good buy. 7 seats, the trim, the gadgets, the diesel turbo omph.

But if only the price can be softer. 160k still pretty hard to swallow.

Turbocharged

I would say Sorento is a good buy. 7 seats, the trim, the gadgets, the diesel turbo omph.

But if only the price can be softer. 160k still pretty hard to swallow.

160k can get me rav4 or harrier G... No way to swallow that...

160k can get me rav4 or harrier G... No way to swallow that...

Not sure about Rav4 but if comparing Harrier to Sorento, excluding price factor, Sorento for me.

Seen the Harrier, am not impressed, kinda dated for me.

Hypersonic

If the sportage have k5 interior, then I say good... Actually I find carens,k5 and even k3 interior much better then sportage.. Damn disappointed....

The problem is not the car model, is the AD that bring in too basic spec.

(edited)

If any brand can make a SUV/ crossover with kadjar's interior, Tucson's front, sportage's rear, 1.7diesel with 6at gearbox, I will book one tomorrow..... Hahahaha....

Wah... you don't ask for much hor... hahaha...

Edited by teomingern

Turbocharged

Wah... you don't ask for much hor... hahaha...

Nope, I'm not greedy.,.. Didn't Ali for any specific brand.... Not badge whore, just need that spec and I'm contented.... Hehehhe...

I guess in the end, either a vezel or qq if cat A and mz6 or Tucson if car B... Btw, levorg design is getting nicer the more I look at it.. Saw one on the other day and it caught my attention ... really nice..

Checked out the Sportage at Leng Kee, hidden in a partition room. Feature vs Price I can't see many people chosing the Sportage for $120K where u can get the Forester or Qashqai 2L for around the same price point. Then there is also the XV & ASX priced around $100K to compete with.

Checked out the Sportage at Leng Kee, hidden in a partition room. Feature vs Price I can't see many people chosing the Sportage for $120K where u can get the Forester or Qashqai 2L for around the same price point. Then there is also the XV & ASX priced around $100K to compete with.

that price range (120k+/-)  alot of contenders in the SUV segment.

forester. outback. Qashqai. Xtrail. outlander. tucson. 

all very good cars. just a matter of preference.

Nope, I'm not greedy.,.. Didn't Ali for any specific brand.... Not badge whore, just need that spec and I'm contented.... Hehehhe...

I guess in the end, either a vezel or qq if cat A and mz6 or Tucson if car B... Btw, levorg design is getting nicer the more I look at it.. Saw one on the other day and it caught my attention ... really nice..

Fuel consumption is an issue if you're sensitive to that.

agreed with Drwatson. Hold the purchase and hoping the standard version sales affected in Singapore. They may move the dates of the GT line. [;)]   

↡ Advertisement