• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
142 replies to this topic | 147 praises

Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:41 PM

Ocean6576
  • Ocean6576
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

160k can get me rav4 or harrier G... No way to swallow that...

Not sure about Rav4 but if comparing Harrier to Sorento, excluding price factor, Sorento for me.

Seen the Harrier, am not impressed, kinda dated for me.

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:07 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

If the sportage have k5 interior, then I say good... Actually I find carens,k5 and even k3 interior much better then sportage.. Damn disappointed....

The problem is not the car model, is the AD that bring in too basic spec.

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:47 PM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If any brand can make a SUV/ crossover with kadjar's interior, Tucson's front, sportage's rear, 1.7diesel with 6at gearbox, I will book one tomorrow..... Hahahaha....

Wah... you don't ask for much hor... hahaha...

Edited by teomingern, 10 May 2016 - 10:48 PM.

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:57 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah... you don't ask for much hor... hahaha...

Nope, I'm not greedy.,.. Didn't Ali for any specific brand.... Not badge whore, just need that spec and I'm contented.... Hehehhe...

I guess in the end, either a vezel or qq if cat A and mz6 or Tucson if car B... Btw, levorg design is getting nicer the more I look at it.. Saw one on the other day and it caught my attention ... really nice..

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:43 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

160k can get me rav4 or harrier G... No way to swallow that...

Ya Lor. 160k is overpriced. For that price I can get bmw 2GT.
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:10 AM

Tunge
  • Premium member
    Tunge
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Checked out the Sportage at Leng Kee, hidden in a partition room. Feature vs Price I can't see many people chosing the Sportage for $120K where u can get the Forester or Qashqai 2L for around the same price point. Then there is also the XV & ASX priced around $100K to compete with.

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:13 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Checked out the Sportage at Leng Kee, hidden in a partition room. Feature vs Price I can't see many people chosing the Sportage for $120K where u can get the Forester or Qashqai 2L for around the same price point. Then there is also the XV & ASX priced around $100K to compete with.

that price range (120k+/-)  alot of contenders in the SUV segment.

forester. outback. Qashqai. Xtrail. outlander. tucson. 

all very good cars. just a matter of preference.

"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:28 PM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Nope, I'm not greedy.,.. Didn't Ali for any specific brand.... Not badge whore, just need that spec and I'm contented.... Hehehhe...

I guess in the end, either a vezel or qq if cat A and mz6 or Tucson if car B... Btw, levorg design is getting nicer the more I look at it.. Saw one on the other day and it caught my attention ... really nice..

Fuel consumption is an issue if you're sensitive to that.

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:40 PM

drwatson
  • Premium member
    drwatson
    1st Gear
    Author Image

conclusion is hold your purchase first. See how the full specs version will be come 3rd/4th Q 2016.

Posted 13 May 2016 - 10:41 AM

Black6
  • Premium member
    Black6
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

agreed with Drwatson. Hold the purchase and hoping the standard version sales affected in Singapore. They may move the dates of the GT line. [;)]   

Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:07 PM

Agoodman
  • Agoodman
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

2016 Sportage is in the showroom liao

Just launched during their Kia Beyond Expectations event

bro may I know which showroom? Ubi or Leng Kee?
why nobody snap a photo of sportage from Leng Kee? I also cannot find latest pricing from Kia website?

Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:18 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

why nobody snap a photo of sportage from Leng Kee? I also cannot find latest pricing from Kia website?

IMG_20160510_142740.jpg

Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:37 PM

Agoodman
  • Agoodman
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

IMG_20160510_142740.jpg

thanks bro. why no ice cube led fog lights as it look nicer. this one look cheapo.

Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:59 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thanks bro. why no ice cube led fog lights as it look nicer. this one look cheapo.

This you say cheapo? Wait till you see the interior, that would be like slum already... I don't even bother to take picture of the interior.. Total turn off....

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:20 PM

Nine_eleven
  • Premium member
    Nine_eleven
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Leng Kee.

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:58 AM

Agoodman
  • Agoodman
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

This you say cheapo? Wait till you see the interior, that would be like slum already... I don't even bother to take picture of the interior.. Total turn off....

this is what I have been expecting for past half yr..
http://www.kiamedia....age/2017/photos

maybe higher spec got ice cube led fog lights ... have to pay more $$$

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:49 AM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Me too, waited for this car to decide which model to buy but after seeing the interior, I will skip this ....

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:29 PM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The pictures show the US model. Is the Europe model which we get the same? Generally I don't like too many buttons too... but sometimes it's useful. Don't need to do menu diving...

Posted 17 May 2016 - 06:47 PM

RoyHo_141102
  • RoyHo_141102
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

went to leng kee and ubi to check out the sportage... totally disappointed.. currently they bring in the EX model which is like a basic entry model. Asked them if they will bring in the SX model, they replied not sure cuz the EX version omv already 25k... if SX version the car will cost and 130k...

Posted 17 May 2016 - 11:06 PM

Ocean6576
  • Ocean6576
    5th Gear
    Author Image

With all the bells and whistles factory fitted, be prepare to fork out 140k for the SX.

Per 5k OMV has a huge impact on the selling price.

If this is the case, I rather lay out another 25k for the Sorento.

Edited by Ocean6576, 17 May 2016 - 11:06 PM.

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users