2016 Toyota Prius

minion

Thanks for the info! Do you know whether Toyota's new version of auto-braking system (like Volvo's city safety and Subaru's EyeSight) will come to Singapore together with Prius 2016? It is standard option with Prius 16 in Japan.

Could you kindly tell us from where you get the price info? I cannot find it from the web link. Thanks!

The price list is here:

http://www.toyotasingapore.com.sg/showroom/prius/#nogo

Regarding your questions on the features, best you find out from Borneo Motors.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

The price list is here:

http://www.toyotasingapore.com.sg/showroom/prius/#nogo

Regarding your questions on the features, best you find out from Borneo Motors.

Thanks!

"

Prius 1.8 - ZVW30R-AHXBW S2 30,000 131,888 136,888 4,000

"

Not sure this is for Prius 2015 or 2016.

Toyota Singapore website for All New Prius says it features with  "

"

As I now, old version uses only Ni-MH battery, but Prius 2016 will have two types of battery: Ni-MH, and lithium-ion batteries.   

• Praise 1

Hi All

Just got this from Boneo Motors

Current price for 2016 Prius $131,888

Less motoshow disc - $4000

less loyalty $1000

less loan disc $2400

less ins disc $500

less launch disc $3000

price is $120,988

+ $300 taa voucher

+ 3 years or 60k km foc service

+ 10 years hybrid battery extended warranty

+ 5 yeards warranty unlimited mileage

Subject to non gurantee 3 mths COE package.

COE rebate at $49K

Think it is a valid price ... open for feedback

• Praise 2

Pricey. If I were to use an XV as comparison that's a $20K difference.

Don't think will consume that much of a difference or for that matter reduce CO2 emission that much. Anyway typical of BM to priced it this way

Pricey. If I were to use an XV as comparison that's a $20K difference.

Don't think will consume that much of a difference or for that matter reduce CO2 emission that much. Anyway typical of BM to price it this way

• Praise 1

Hi All

less loyalty $1000

less loan disc $2400

less ins disc $500

less launch disc $3000

price is $120,988

+ $300 taa voucher

COE rebate at $49K

Strangely, I asked the price at the motorshow n they said it was not for sale yet, coming in later!

Not sure if that was an SE I spoke to or someone else though.

• Praise 4

Strangely, I asked the price at the motorshow n they said it was not for sale yet, coming in later!

Not sure if that was an SE I spoke to or someone else though.

I spoke to 1 sales during the show and their reply is not for sales now, no price available.

The SE also told me the FC for this model is 22-23km/l which is lesser than the current one. :brzzzzz:  :brzzzzz:

do you have the specs & features list? hopefully it comes with full features

Hi All

less loyalty $1000

less loan disc $2400

less ins disc $500

less launch disc $3000

price is $120,988

+ $300 taa voucher

COE rebate at $49K

Sorry noob question here, does the Prius or Prius C need another battery or it will draw the power from the bigass battery to crank the engine? Thanks.

Sorry noob question here, does the Prius or Prius C need another battery or it will draw the power from the bigass battery to crank the engine? Thanks.

Hi the prius or prius C draws power from the hybrid battery to start the engine. 

In normal petrol cars it is usually done by a starter motor however as prius uses a power split device electric transmission it has eliminated the use of a starter motor completely by drawing power from the hybrid battery itself.

This is why there is no "starting noise" you usually hear from a conventional petrol car when you start the prius but just a electronics system turning on!

the 12 volt battery in the prius is what is used to power the electronics and accessories in the car :) 

Hi the prius or prius C draws power from the hybrid battery to start the engine. 

In normal petrol cars it is usually done by a starter motor however as prius uses a power split device electric transmission it has eliminated the use of a starter motor completely by drawing power from the hybrid battery itself.

This is why there is no "starting noise" you usually hear from a conventional petrol car when you start the prius but just a electronics system turning on!

the 12 volt battery in the prius is what is used to power the electronics and accessories in the car :) 

↡ Advertisement