2016 Toyota Prius

minion

Placed an order for the Prius S non Type-A from my PI

They were selling it for $103,888, down $2k from $105,888 due to CAT B's COE dropping.

Price is just strictly for the car, no frills added. 

Car comes with 6 months complimentary road tax, 3m floormat, Pioneer 5850, 8years/100,000km battery warranty, 5years/100,000km engine warranty, complimentary 1st servicing(1000km), reverse sensor and reverse camera.

Think I will most likely change the seats to leather(+$1k), 2 tone colors for an additional ($300) 

Install V9 front and rear monitoring cameras(+$600)

Install VKool Solar Film 99.9% UV rejection with 10years warranty (+$1.5k)

All in works out to around $107,288. Still cheaper than the next cheapest PI

↡ Advertisement

HI,

Mind sharing which PI?  PM if not convenient to disclose openly.

Thank you.

They were selling it for $103,888, down $2k from $105,888 due to CAT B's COE dropping.

Car comes with 6 months complimentary road tax, 3m floormat, Pioneer 5850, 8years/100,000km battery warranty, 5years/100,000km engine warranty, complimentary 1st servicing(1000km), reverse sensor and reverse camera.

Think I will most likely change the seats to leather(+$1k), 2 tone colors for an additional ($300) 

Congrats to all new Prius buyers....

congratulations!!! spotted a number of non taxi blue Prius on the road these days.

I am wondering if it warrant a Prius car forum for local exchange of idea and tips

• Praise 1

Ha... no offence. Are you finding excuses "to buy" or "not to buy" ?

No complain on my Prius. The only additional stuff I got is the weathertech cargo mat for the rear.

Zorro18 Prodrive wheel is very tempting. :) Maybe wait until my current set of stock tyres wear out then see got budget  for that.

I haven't found a nice triangle that fit nicely into the molding in the rear bottom component yet. [:p]

i am already very gian on the Prius liao....

i am checking on the optional cruise control. i want to have a look at the steering wheel of the prius s with the cruise control...

and the color that i'm interested is the lime green colour... 

life is already bad and dull, buy something more bright... even though i am a 40+ uncle.... 

• Praise 1

Let me guess...SPL?

i am already very gian on the Prius liao....

i am checking on the optional cruise control. i want to have a look at the steering wheel of the prius s with the cruise control...

and the color that i'm interested is the lime green colour... 

life is already bad and dull, buy something more bright... even though i am a 40+ uncle.... 

I know previously BM got a test drive car in the ubi branch, check it out.

Hua Yang used to have a lime green color in the showroom. supposed to be sold, but dunno if it is still there. ;)

sorry if I sound a little "inspiring". :)

I know previously BM got a test drive car in the ubi branch, check it out.

Hua Yang used to have a lime green color in the showroom. supposed to be sold, but dunno if it is still there. ;)

sorry if I sound a little "inspiring". :)

BM have a test drive car in leng kee. cos i test drove it... but the price is simply too high for this high specs prius...

i went to sin min hua yang no lime car, unless there are other branch... 

There is a lime green Type A at the only PI who sells the Type A here..

The thing that drew me in is the parking assist and HUD on the Type A..

hud is indeed cool, but type A will be to ex...

i'm fine with Prius S with the optional cruise control...

damn... COE up so much... getting out of my range liao... sian... 

Edited by Auron

hud is indeed cool, but type A will be to ex...

i'm fine with Prius S with the optional cruise control...

damn... COE up so much... getting out of my range liao... sian...

HUD can buy afternarket..but the parking assist module will be damn difficult to add on...

Yah same here...at the mercy of the bloody COE..sigh...

congratulations!!! spotted a number of non taxi blue Prius on the road these days.

I am wondering if it warrant a Prius car forum for local exchange of idea and tips

i second this!!!

After 4 months on Shell 95, I have switched to Caltex and will top up 3-4 times to see if i get better mileage. Thereafter, I will try Esso

I always get the fuel empty warning indicator whenever I hit 800-805km 

Hope to get slightly more from Caltex/Esso 

Hands itchy so I decided to get quote from Chuan Sing to replace my HU and speakers. Was quoted $1900 for Pioneer 8850 with front/read focal speakers.....2nd thoughts better not la. times are bad.

Somehow the BM JBL system cannot activate the phone Mirroring. That option was grayed out.

Ask BM sales and they got no clue lol

i second this!!!

After 4 months on Shell 95, I have switched to Caltex and will top up 3-4 times to see if i get better mileage. Thereafter, I will try Esso

Hands itchy so I decided to get quote from Chuan Sing to replace my HU and speakers. Was quoted $1900 for Pioneer 8850 with front/read focal speakers.....2nd thoughts better not la. times are bad.

Somehow the BM JBL system cannot activate the phone Mirroring. That option was grayed out.

Chuan Sing is still Chuan Sing...

i second this!!!

u driving BM prius that have the intergrated jbl and want to changeout??? whoa!!! 

PM sent!

thank. good price....

so got kenna COE?

u driving BM prius that have the intergrated jbl and want to changeout??? whoa!!! 

thank. good price....

so got kenna COE?

Haha the idea was first round can get. 

PI actually bidded quite high for the COE, if i m not mistaken $56,350 but unfortunately the COE was $56,410. 

Anyway since my ride only arriving in mid to late Nov, I just let it slide for this round lo. 

As long as can get COE before my ride I am fine.

Hello all Prius 2016 owner,

I am also a new Prius owner. Anyone changing or changed out their original head unit from BM?

I am looking for the original head unit. Anyone selling?

Thanks.

Haha the idea was first round can get. 

PI actually bidded quite high for the COE, if i m not mistaken $56,350 but unfortunately the COE was $56,410. 

Anyway since my ride only arriving in mid to late Nov, I just let it slide for this round lo. 

As long as can get COE before my ride I am fine.

really sayang... less than $100 and u get your COE...

↡ Advertisement