New 2017 Kia Forte K3

ricleosg

Err just a minor face-lift? Just very minimal differences

ya minor facelift for the front. i like the new headlights n grille.

• Praise 1

ya minor facelift for the front. i like the new headlights n grille.

I can't tell the difference bro... our model and this one no diff except maybe the front bumper.. No body kit? Not so sporty liao... But this one has the sunroof? Heard nowadays to cut down on import cost, the "new" SX model no sunroof n bodykit too... looks like our older batches more value as better equipped....

Any new "poison" you added to your car? I just put in my old amp and underseat sub from my old car.. sounds better than stock now..  ^_^

• Praise 3

I scroll up and down thinking the latest model is in the bottom but no.

Seriously no difference in first glance.

haha got difference la.... all the pics shared are the new facelift model. just diff colors....

the rear really not much diff except for the tail lights slight variation. front headlights and grille is the main "facelift". internals also quite similar.

which is good news for me cuz i wouldnt need to envy the new facelift owners in the future :p

current K3.

kia-forte-k3-2013.png

new K3. see the front is sharper and "bolder" in my view.

img-newk3-wide-b-ex01-w-1-1.jpg

I can't tell the difference bro... our model and this one no diff except maybe the front bumper.. No body kit? Not so sporty liao... But this one has the sunroof? Heard nowadays to cut down on import cost, the "new" SX model no sunroof n bodykit too... looks like our older batches more value as better equipped....

Any new "poison" you added to your car? I just put in my old amp and underseat sub from my old car.. sounds better than stock now..  ^_^

hehe body kit is usually an optional extra la.... for a "sports" sx version.

ya the new SX models currently sold by C&C has been cut down... new rims very ugly! airbags also reduced.... not as value for money as the original SX or sports SX.

haha got difference la.... all the pics shared are the new facelift model. just diff colors....

the rear really not much diff except for the tail lights slight variation. front headlights and grille is the main "facelift". internals also quite similar.

which is good news for me cuz i wouldnt need to envy the new facelift owners in the future :p

current K3.

kia-forte-k3-2013.png

new K3. see the front is sharper and "bolder" in my view.

img-newk3-wide-b-ex01-w-1-1.jpg

hehe body kit is usually an optional extra la.... for a "sports" sx version.

ya the new SX models currently sold by C&C has been cut down... new rims very ugly! airbags also reduced.... not as value for money as the original SX or sports SX.

Hmmm.. ya agree.. now buy this SX model boh hua liao.. but like you, we can still zhng our rides with own sourced parts from China..  [thumbsup]

K3 facelift model liao? So fast? Cant find the difference between the facelift version and current version?

The head light & grille are so obvious..

• Praise 2

Comparing this to BMW facelift, this is drastic change already. An example would be the F10 5 series from 2010 till now, facelift so many times but still look the same! Hahaha :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1