National Steps Challenge! Anyone?

missmarigold

Turbocharged

wah! how come you walk so much???

walk extra lo. when i reach my office, i will climb the stairs up to my floor. seldom take lift. 

when i go home, i make the effort to walk to most places, as long as within 1-2km of my place. unless need to buy bulky item for grocery shopping, i will just walk lo ... 

these days i have to control my exercise as i drop my weight too much (down to 60kg now)

2ep7blc.png

this is my monthly stats this year: 

v5buw5.png

Edited by Sp4wn
  • Praise 4

My only concern is you need to pay $5 for sign-up fee...

haven't even walk, already lose out $5 liao ...

Signed up early bird, free.

Collected the tracker last Sunday, no problems clocking 10k steps a day.

• Praise 2

too bad cant use my fitbit steps ... i cross 10k almost everyday without issue :D

Same same. Coupled with runs then it's really more than 20,000 steps

walk extra lo. when i reach my office, i will climb the stairs up to my floor. seldom take lift. 

when i go home, i make the effort to walk to most places, as long as within 1-2km of my place. unless need to buy bulky item for grocery shopping, i will just walk lo ... 

these days i have to control my exercise as i drop my weight too much (down to 60kg now)

2ep7blc.png

v5buw5.png

but considering your vertical challenged stature, I truly understand..... :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

wah! how come you walk so much???

have you seen how much hoibbits need to walk cf normal ppl? [lipsrsealed]

Turbocharged

but considering your vertical challenged stature, I truly understand..... :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

have you seen how much hoibbits need to walk cf normal ppl? [lipsrsealed]

mai bully la. i know i am short =)

but at least ... i have a head full of hair  :grin:

post-4638-0-08782200-1449115745_thumb.jp

mai bully la. i know i am short =)

but at least ... i have a head full of hair  :grin:

post-4638-0-08782200-1449115745_thumb.jp

eh sexy leh...kekeke

9743062_f260.jpg

2ep7blc.png

v5buw5.png

are you using fitbit as your tracker?

Already exceed 600 points. But I'm not climing my $5 NUC voucher yer. Waiting to reach 1800 for the $15 voucher.

sounds like a good deal.. i should sign up now... but the tracker looks so ugly.. can it work with other tracker?

are you using fitbit as your tracker?

sounds like a good deal.. i should sign up now... but the tracker looks so ugly.. can it work with other tracker?

Can work with other tracker, but to join the challenge only the HPB tracker is allowed. It looks like after the first pairing, the identity of the tracker is stored in the HPB app and cloud, to unpair the tracker you need to get HPB support to do it.

Tracker is not very nice, but it has replaced my daily watch. Daily motivation to make the number hit 10,000.

You can take the tracker off the wrist band, And put it in your pocket. It will still record the steps, but don't know whether if it sensitive enough.

Some can calibrate, but some are over sensitive. If serious, you want to test a few steps see where the tracker under sensitive or over sensitive or just about right.

I have a fitbit, a digital tracker to put in pocket and my iphone app, step tracker

Think fitbit is the most accurate, followed by digital tracker, iphone only works when i jog with it or carry around, else not accurate

10,000 steps should be quite attainable if coupled with exercise

For office worker, quite difficult to achieve that since most of the time infront of computer

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1