Fibre broadband

Ysc3

How can anyone else have this offer when it is "just for you"   :D

Anyone got this offer?

1Gbps at $10?

:D

<Notification> StarHub: Dear customer, we're moving our Cable services to Fibre Network by 30 June 2019 & we have a Welcome Pack just for you! Re-contract to 1Gbps Fibre broadband at just $10/month for 2 years (U.P. $39.90/month). Switch to Fibre at any StarHub Shop, call 1630 or SMS 1a1 <SPACE> NRIC/FIN (e.g. 1a1 S1234567A) to 90240001 by 15 Dec 2018 & we'll contact you within 48 hours. More info: starhub.com/switch-to-fibre. T&Cs apply.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Anyone got this offer?

1Gbps at $10?

<Notification> StarHub: Dear customer, we're moving our Cable services to Fibre Network by 30 June 2019 & we have a Welcome Pack just for you! Re-contract to 1Gbps Fibre broadband at just $10/month for 2 years (U.P. $39.90/month). Switch to Fibre at any StarHub Shop, call 1630 or SMS 1a1 <SPACE> NRIC/FIN (e.g. 1a1 S1234567A) to 90240001 by 15 Dec 2018 & we'll contact you within 48 hours. More info: starhub.com/switch-to-fibre. T&Cs apply.

My missus was told that to switch to fibre you had to go to a Starhub shop.

Switch couldn't be done online or over phone.

My missus was told that to switch to fibre you had to go to a Starhub shop.

Switch couldn't be done online or over phone.

If you like waiting in the queue for 2 hours then you can go shop.

I called and did it on the phone.

There again SH loves me and maybe only I can do on the phone.

Other people need to queue at shop.

Lesbians trapped in men's body are special.

ah !! here to con people to migrate to FBB again so that you can hoard all the cable services for yourself huh !!?? :ninja:

but i must say, i am enticed .... but my M1 contract still got a while to go ... and hopefully, M1 can come up with some sort of counter measure also.

Maybe they can offer $5 a month?

I still can't understand why we can't use the existing cables in my HDB which have a TV point in each room to plug into fiber TV. 

All it needs is a centralized Cable to Fiber adapter innit?

Also maybe it's worthwhile to detail my offer from Starhub.

Switch from cable to fiber by 15 Dec and enjoy:

6 months FREE 1Gbps Fibre Broadband and Fiber TV with HomeHub Plus (UP S$68.8/month        Worth S$ 412.8

Free Linksys AC2600 wireless router                                                                                                 Worth S$ 329

Free Google Home mini                                                                                                                      Worth S$ 79

Free data point for first set up box                                                                                                      Worth S$ 107 

Free S$5/month TV voucher and junior Protect basic for 6 months                                                   Worth S$ 136.08

Free service installation and activation                                                                                             Worth S$ 146.71

SAVE OVER S$ 1200.

Anyone got anything different?????

I still can't understand why we can't use the existing cables in my HDB which have a TV point in each room to plug into fiber TV.

6 months FREE 1Gbps Fibre Broadband and Fiber TV with HomeHub Plus (UP S$68.8/month Worth S$ 412.8

Free Linksys AC2600 wireless router Worth S$ 329

Free Google Home mini Worth S$ 79

Free data point for first set up box Worth S$ 107

Free S$5/month TV voucher and junior Protect basic for 6 months Worth S$ 136.08

Free service installation and activation Worth S$ 146.71

SAVE OVER S$ 1200.

I think got people have 1 Gbps free for 24 months. That's supposedly worth $39.90 x 24 months.

Anyone got this offer?

1Gbps at $10?

Hi bro, may i check with you, are you on cable broadband?

thanks

6 months FREE 1Gbps Fibre Broadband and Fiber TV with HomeHub Plus (UP S$68.8/month        Worth S$ 412.8

Free Linksys AC2600 wireless router                                                                                                 Worth S$ 329

Free Google Home mini                                                                                                                      Worth S$ 79

Free data point for first set up box                                                                                                      Worth S$ 107 

Free S$5/month TV voucher and junior Protect basic for 6 months                                                   Worth S$ 136.08

Free service installation and activation                                                                                             Worth S$ 146.71

SAVE OVER S$ 1200.

hi bro, i have the same offer....but no different from their website...it also offers to new subscriber...sigh

Hi bro, may i check with you, are you on cable broadband?

thanks

hi bro, i have the same offer....but no different from their website...it also offers to new subscriber...sigh

Yes I am on cable BB and I love it.

I actually don't want to go to Fibre with the drilling holes and wiring.

The more you don't want the more they want you to take it.

• Praise 1

Yes I am on cable BB and I love it.

I actually don't want to go to Fibre with the drilling holes and wiring.

The more you don't want the more they want you to take it.

Thanks.

The offer looks attractive....agreed, only the wiring..

For me, cable TV and fibre BB...sigh! no such attractive offer

• Praise 1

a friend just got his new BTO keys two weeks ago … I went to his new place to loo at the empty flat.

the data cables all pull to the hall and 3 bedrooms and concealed swee swee already … but wait … why is the SCV cable point there ??

post-2854-0-45562400-1543548789_thumb.jpg

post-2854-0-26652600-1543548797_thumb.jpg

post-2854-0-89774100-1543548803_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Thanks.

The offer looks attractive....agreed, only the wiring..

For me, cable TV and fibre BB...sigh! no such attractive offer

The offer gets better and better. Maybe they are saving the best offer for customers like you.

People shouldn't be too greedy.

If they offer $10 per month they should tie up the customer for 48 months not 24.

We should be fair to them.

a friend just got his new BTO keys two weeks ago ⦠I went to his new place to loo at the empty flat.

the data cables all pull to the hall and 3 bedrooms and concealed swee swee already ⦠but wait ⦠why is the SCV cable point there ??

Why he keeps a packet of mee pok in his cupboard?

• Praise 1

a friend just got his new BTO keys two weeks ago … I went to his new place to loo at the empty flat.

the data cables all pull to the hall and 3 bedrooms and concealed swee swee already … but wait … why is the SCV cable point there ??

one more thing ... new BTO also got come with smoke detector fixed in the living room.