Major ops at JB woodlands checkpoint

Darryn

Every blocked up; tonnes if personnel around. Major ops ongoing at woodlands checkpoint coming back from JB

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Every blocked up; tonnes if personnel around. Major ops ongoing at woodlands checkpoint coming back from JB

California shooting: Suspects identified as Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik
1 of 17
dummy.gif

PUBLISHED
1 HOUR AGO
UPDATED
1 HOUR AGO

SAN BERNARDINO, CALIFORNIA (REUTERS, AFP) – The armed couple who were suspected of killing 14 people in a mass shooting in California and later shot dead in a shootout with police were identified as Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and Tashfeen Malik, 27, described as possibly married or engaged.

San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said Farook was a US-born county employee who had attended a holiday party at the Inland Regional Centre, a social services agency, and later returned to open fire on the celebration, killing 14 people and wounding 17 others..

He said Farook and Malik were believed to be the only shooters involved in the rampage, which ranks as the deadliest burst of US gun violence since the December 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.  

He said the motive for the shooting remained unclear. 

The couple were armed with assault rifles and handguns and were dressed in “assault-style” clothing.

Authorities had earlier detained an individual seen running away from the vehicle which the couple used, but investigators could not say if that person was involved in the case. 

Edited by frenchfly
  • Praise 1

maybe got tip off that someone or something trying to get into Singapore... [gossip]

Is Malaysian TP doing ops. Not singapore. Think is fine checking.

Behind VIP route totally closed.

A LOT of staff around.

• Praise 1

school holiday + xmas coming = collection time

A LOT of staff around.

Tonight is the opening ceremony of Asean Para Games, anything got to do with that?

Maybe. That would explain why back lane empty. So can fast fast go through.

school holiday + xmas coming = collection time

Too official for kopi collection. Prep for big shots to go para games open makes sense. No ops at Tuas currently.

Najib heard that kong hee is leaving sg. and he wants to return lhl a favour in highest alert preventive measures   [:)]

• Praise 8

A LOT of staff around.

cant be fine checking on thurs ba... crowd not big enough to cover ops

• Praise 2

I noticed that every single rubbish bin in my housing estate has been missing for weeks... Wonder if it has anything to do with the shooting

damn.. i better prepare some cash this weekend.. have to go in for a wedding dinner... [smallcry]

you have to prepare the cash to settle outstanding traffic fines... It's official and cannot under table.. Can use credit card but their machine always down.. That s why I still have rm450 of fine from what I know in July.. Now could be more..
  • Praise 1

I noticed that every single rubbish bin in my housing estate has been missing for weeks... Wonder if it has anything to do with the shooting

you have to prepare the cash to settle outstanding traffic fines... It's official and cannot under table.. Can use credit card but their machine always down.. That s why I still have rm450 of fine from what I know in July.. Now could be more..

your estate may be the lucky one to have this (USD4K) dustbin 

11949269_808169742635293_235072965187569

• Praise 1

your estate may be the lucky one to have this (USD4K) dustbin

11949269_808169742635293_235072965187569

u mean each bin cost USD4k?? Bomb put inside cannot explode is it? That's a real thief magnet man.,

Last time I pay be Credit Card - still have around RM 1200 outstanding. 

i need to prepare $900 cash then.... [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1