Need Help on Accident at Alexandra slip road to AYE tuas

Tukibird

Hi everyone i need some help .......on Wed 2nd December time around 2.30pm i was hit on my left side by a lorry YM5799G 

my in car cam hang and did not rec the accident.

So i was hoping anyone who was behind me recorded the accident and can give me a copy ?

The lorry driver change his story so his and mine are different ......

Thanks in advance .

post-341-0-21528500-1449135301_thumb.jpg

post-341-0-94906500-1449135720_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Sorry to hear your plight. Did you take photos of the position of both car after the accident? If the Lorry cross the white line meaning he sway to your lane mah... Then you stand a better chance.

Moreover you guys are far from the merging lane ...

Today on my way home, also almost encounter similar accident... Also on slip road joining pie, two lanes merging into one, one joker about 3 -4 car length behind wanted to chiong in front of me.... Saw him raming his car but I am almost at merging lane Liao mah, ....he suddenly realize he cannot make it in front and jam break.... Crazy guy. If hit me, I sure claim him big time.

• Praise 1

yeah very suay but his story now is i hit him when we enter the the slip road at the entrance bury rd side ....... thats why i looking for someone who was behind at lease got video that he lie at IDAC .......

Anyone help ?? iirc there was a taxi behind us .......

The lorry eat into ur lane?

yup 

Sorry to hear your plight. Did you take photos of the position of both car after the accident? If the Lorry cross the white line meaning he sway to your lane mah... Then you stand a better chance.

Today on my way home, also almost encounter similar accident... Also on slip road joining pie, two lanes merging into one, one joker about 3 -4 car length behind wanted to chiong in front of me.... Saw him raming his car but I am almost at merging lane Liao mah, ....he suddenly realize he cannot make it in front and jam break.... Crazy guy. If hit me, I sure claim him big time.

the prob was after the accident i cant open my door as i was so close the barrier on my right and lorry on my left side ..... so gotta shift to the left side of the road and we blocking both lanes too ........

yeah very suay but his story now is i hit him when we enter the the slip road at the entrance bury rd side ....... thats why i looking for someone who was behind at lease got video that he lie at IDAC .......

Anyone help ?? iirc there was a taxi behind us .......

yup

the prob was after the accident i cant open my door as i was so close the barrier on my right and lorry on my left side ..... so gotta shift to the left side of the road and we blocking both lanes too ........

Then, You shd have taken photo from inside your car.... To show how near you are to the barrier and who is the one crossing the lane.... Bo Bian have to block people for a while as such accident super pine claim one....

Hopefully someone behind has a video footage of the accident ...good luck bro

• Praise 1

Then, You shd have taken photo from inside your car.... To show how near you are to the barrier and who is the one crossing the lane.... Bo Bian have to block people for a while as such accident super pine claim one....

Hopefully someone behind has a video footage of the accident ...good luck bro

Thanks man just help pass the word around maybe someone you know have the video of it ......

• Praise 1

Hi everyone i need some help .......on Wed 2nd December time around 2.30pm i was hit on my left side by a lorry YM5799G 

So i was hoping anyone who was behind me recorded the accident and can give me a copy ?

Thanks in advance .

Which model of car camera are you using? A car camera should record the evidence when we need it. Unless your SD card having issue?

Always can find such joker likes to chiong to the front although they are behind the car. That's why always have to be careful during merge lane.

Edited by 13177

Always can find such joker likes to chiong to the front although they are behind the car. That's why always have to be careful during merge lane.

Ya lor, that's where the in car camera comes useful... If the joker is never in front, langgar at merging give you a strong case. Can avoid langga of course is the best la...

So if possible I will let them overtake me, to me merging lane not much difference mah, at most one or two car behind, no problem de.... Better let them chiong than they tailgate you

Which model of car camera are you using? A car camera should record the evidence when we need it. Unless your SD card having issue?

I'm using Finevue pro i think it's the SD card too from what i read so far it need to be formatted every month or so ........ 

Thanks in advance .

did you tell the lorry uncle you have cam?

normally, people will not change story if u have cam.

• Praise 4

The merge lane is still few hundred meters away and there was no car in front in both lanes and he was slow about 30 - 40+ so i move up on  right lane to over take and as i did that and was about to pass his lorry he just filter right in to my lane.

(he had his right signal light on from the start of the slip road all the way till he hit me .... ) 

And i was nearly push in to the guard rail as i fight to keep my car on the road .......... if i really did hit the guard rail i might have gone down the slop and on to the AYE .......

(edited)

Ya lor, that's where the in car camera comes useful... If the joker is never in front, langgar at merging give you a strong case. Can avoid langga of course is the best la...

So if possible I will let them overtake me, to me merging lane not much difference mah, at most one or two car behind, no problem de.... Better let them chiong than they tailgate you

We were a few hundred meters away from the merging land and he was slow 30 - 40+ in front of us got no cars so i over take and never expect him to filter in to my lane when his lane is empty and far from the merge lane ......(lamp post number 150S6) around this area

did you tell the lorry uncle you have cam?

normally, people will not change story if u have cam.

I did but he still lie in his report and i was having bad luck that my cam dint rec the accident ........ 

Edited by Tukibird

Just and update the lorry driver lied in his report that i hit him at the beginning of the slip road after the zebra crossing  ......

Pls help pass word around to friends if anyone saw or have video ......

Thanks 

post-341-0-17565900-1449239431_thumb.jpg

post-341-0-16548000-1449239438_thumb.jpg

seems like going to be a tough and long fight with insurance. if u can remember the taxi company maybe can email them? else by now probably all on loop recording already. unless the cabbies took them out.

Without pictures or video nobody here will know who is lying and who's not. Insurance companies will be like us, who to believe? So they will likely to settle it 50/50. Take it as a lesson, investing in a good dash cam and rear cam will save you a lot of trouble and a lot of insurance money.

Even if you feel strongly that you are not at fault there's simply nothing to prove it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2