Buying Furniture from JB

Si4dr

last time when I did the same, got ppl from forums scolded me for buying a flat to standby .... :a-confused:

what about electrical items ? anyone bought electricals from JB and brought back here ?

I asked my staff to buy instant water heater for me (abt RM 450) and bring in for me. but he will just pass me part by part everyday until I get all the parts (without the retail box) - so as to avoid GST ??

450RM? Go bring in yourself la.

Below a certain amount no need to pay GST. And even if need, GST on 450RM is just 10$ - certainly not worth your time passing part by part la.

There you go. Below SGD 150 dun need to pay: https://www.customs.gov.sg/individuals/going-through-customs/arrival/duty-free-concession-and-gst-relief

↡ Advertisement

I bought an Alpha I-18 .... the pressure at my 12th storey flat is terrible ... recently it broke down and I replaced with another Malaysian brand for half the price !

F the PUB ... its not that I have to report to them that I changed my IWH. A journalist here helped my with his article on the news but they also bochup !

AH!!! No wonder you need the built in pump.. The booster pump at the roof must have been undersized for its operation to serve its purpose.. Is it any better with the built-in pump? Really works? I usually thought those are gimmicks..

450RM? Go bring in yourself la.

Below a certain amount no need to pay GST. And even if need, GST on 450RM is just 10$ - certainly not worth your time passing part by part la.

There you go. Below SGD 150 dun need to pay: https://www.customs.gov.sg/individuals/going-through-customs/arrival/duty-free-concession-and-gst-relief

I told you mah ...I got phobia to enter JB ... heheheh ... :a-shy:

since S$10 ... I think I will just tell my staff to bring in the whole set and pay the GST when he comes to work.

AH!!! No wonder you need the built in pump.. The booster pump at the roof must have been undersized for its operation to serve its purpose.. Is it any better with the built-in pump? Really works? I usually thought those are gimmicks..

I am using those laser cut shower heads also which is supposed to increase water pressure.

with the pump, it helps a lot !! no gimmicks. pressure increase will be like 4 or 5 times !!

• Praise 1

A high quality office furniture enables comfortability, good working condition and work capacity for workers in an office, our priority is to provide such service so we take severe precaution during installation by allowing only professionals in assembling. Cabinets assembling ikea

• Dislike 1

Never consider JB Livano, Bukit indah Dunlopilo

They delayed a month for the furniture by saying go into wrong container wrong shipment, at the end of the day still ask you to wait.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I know a lot of people go in there to buy KDK fans. They say its one third the price they charge in SG.

i'm one of them

Is ikea jb cheaper than sg?

You can check the price online. Using sg website and Malaysia.

It really depends on the items. Battery cheaper in jb but kitchen tap same same.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Anybody knows whether JB sells rosewood dinning table with mother of pearls and with good pricing. Thanks.

Edited by Renegade777

Hi guys

I need advice. I bought a sofa from Johor. Next week they will deliver to my home in Jurong East. But now they ask me for passport n IC number. Ask me to take photo of passport and send them. Said it is for customs purpose during delivery. Guys, it it true? Anything more they need. Anyone got such experience that can share.

Thank you in advance

Never consider JB Livano, Bukit indah Dunlopilo

They delayed a month for the furniture by saying go into wrong container wrong shipment, at the end of the day still ask you to wait.

did u get your items? 

(edited)

did u get your items?

Yes. But they keep delaying of it from the agreed delivery date with a lot of excuses. Deposit has been given and nothing can be done.

I would advice to go Teck Seng furniture. They are honest in dealing and they promised they delivered.

Hi guys

I need advice. I bought a sofa from Johor. Next week they will deliver to my home in Jurong East. But now they ask me for passport n IC number. Ask me to take photo of passport and send them. Said it is for customs purpose during delivery. Guys, it it true? Anything more they need. Anyone got such experience that can share.

Thank you in advance

Never heard of. Usually import goods would only required invoice and the delivery man particulars, not the receiving side.

Which shop is that?

Edited by Bond2222

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi guys

Thank you in advance

Yes it's true. I believe it's to know the direct consumer who has paid the GST directly to the government at the entry point. Nothing wrong with that I think..

Edited by sgken8
↡ Advertisement