Lousy spring mattress

Hamburger

Bought a Sweet Dream Mattress  and after a few years it developed noise from the spring when compressed. Send it back to factory for repair and was assured that if it happens again, they will replace with a new one.

Fast forward a few years later the same problem arise again. Called them up and they came down, checked and said its a factory defect which i would have to bear transport cost of $107 this time round. :omg:

so guys remember, never sleep on a Sweet Dream Mattress that gives you Nightmare... :yuush:

烂床!!!!!!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

how many years have you been sleeping on it? they have lifetime guarantee on the spring? never heard of this brand hence i won't expect it to last so long.

i think as long as a mattress last a decade is good enough, time to change.

• Praise 1

Okie, thanks for the heads up, that day robinsons sale, sealy queen only retailing at $1k, saw many grabbing

A pretty good deal

Think kingcoil is not bad too

• Praise 2

well folks, it comes with 10 years warranty.

At the time of purchase, i actually wanna to get king koil but somehow this dream thingy felt most comfortable to my back.

So bought it and immediately after it was send to my house, i felt it was very different from the one in the showroom.

货不对版!!!!!!! :we-all-gonna-die:

Bought a Sweet Dream Mattress  and after a few years it developed noise from the spring when compressed. Send it back to factory for repair and was assured that if it happens again, they will replace with a new one.

Fast forward a few years later the same problem arise again. Called them up and they came down, checked and said its a factory defect which i would have to bear transport cost of $107 this time round. :omg:

so guys remember, never sleep on a Sweet Dream Mattress that gives you Nightmare... :yuush:

烂床!!!!!!!!

sweet dream.. what an irony [laugh]

• Praise 1

A creaking bed would probably disturb your beauty sleep, consider changing if the issue cannot be fixed and better to stick to brands such as king coil, sealy for peaceful sleep

烂床!!!!!!!!

You over weight lar ...... :grin:     :grin:

Don't 'pump' too hard, try another method if need to.... :secret-laugh:

• Praise 4

Weight limit exceeded si bo?

too many 3some

post-131345-0-34350600-1449723460.jpg

just joking ya hamburger....thanks for info cos i also sloooooowly looking for mattress for my guest room

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 7

Weight limit exceeded si bo?

mmmhhh....i not that heavy.

Maybe i too ..... [sly]

too many 3some

attachicon.gif2015-12-10-12-56-56-187889979.jpg

just joking ya hamburger....thanks for info cos i also sloooooowly looking for mattress for my guest room

well bro, you know what to avoid if you want sweet dream.

• Praise 2

烂床!!!!!!!!

king or queen mattress?

how much?

come with bed frame or not?

got turn or flip the mattress regularly?

Edited by Enye
  • Praise 1

mmmhhh....i not that heavy.

Maybe i too ..... [sly]

well bro, you know what to avoid if you want sweet dream.

The mattress is design for 2...

If you dont join in then 没事情 but but you overloader

Edited by Jman888
  • Praise 6

Okie, thanks for the heads up, that day robinsons sale, sealy queen only retailing at $1k, saw many grabbing

A pretty good deal

Think kingcoil is not bad too

Sealy is good. I have 3 in the house.8 years and still going strong. They are heavy though.
  • Praise 4

king or queen mattress?

how much?

come with bed frame or not?

got turn or flip the mattress regularly?

queen

sole bed alone

its designed not to flip.

How come you gotta pay for factory defect?

what to do............they said its in the terms & conditions of the recipe.

• Praise 1

Hmmmm.............. I think I know who your guest are ... [inlove]

:grin:  :grin:

Won't be you lor [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1