Skoda Superb Combi 2016 model - nice!

Echelon

The new superb actually looks quite gd, packed with features.. too bad no AD to bring it in..

i bought a new skoda octavia 2016 model. taking delivery of the car soon. i can share with you the company that helped me if you are keen to get the new superb 3.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

i bought a new skoda octavia 2016 model. taking delivery of the car soon. i can share with you the company that helped me if you are keen to get the new superb 3.

Probably not going to own a car in the near future, mind sharing the price?

Neutral Newbie

:a-m1212:  :a-m1212: Congrats bro ! you have make a good choice. still with my 09's Octy with 210000+km now. always love my Octy..

Superb Combi will be my next car! 

#lab4games

If you could provide with the dealer info that would be good.

Interested to check with the dealers so details.

Do PM me.

Thanks

(edited)

A nice commercial by Skoda. And the Superb Combi in red look simply gorgeous!

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 7

Neutral Newbie

Hi @Lab4games,

Me recently was browsing around for my next car and came across Skoda by chance and after test drives quite impressed by it.. :)

Care to PM me the company details for reference? Much appreciate it... Thanks!

I am still busy learning about the new car and enjoy driving again. If you guys need any info, can PM me. When I have time I will share more info on the car

I once owned a Skoda Octavia MK1 for a couple of years and I really loved it. Solid like a tank and reliable as can be. From then on i was sold onto the the Skoda badge. Despite the usual 'China Car' references, i wasn't too bothered about it.

I was looking for the a replacement in the form of a Superb Estate, preferable Diesel. 9 months ago, i decided on the path of self importing one via a PI. Unfortunately, just before i confirmed the purchase, the VW Diesel Gate issue happened just happened and the hassle of it was too much on the extra importation paperwork(Manufacturer's Guarantee on Emissions, NOX, NEA's acceptance of readings, "OTHERS TBC"). I was put off by it and got a Diesel from anther make.

If you're intent on a self importing a Skoda, maintenance/repairs wise its relatively easy(VW underpinnings) and costs are slightly higher(I do via part stockist). Warranty is handled by a reputable 3rd party workshop. Only upon an accident which requires specific body panels/plastics etc, then the wait is longer(up to a few weeks). The real bite is if you decide to resell it.

FYI, last time i worked out the sums based on a 1.6TDI DSG SE-Business Combi with my selected options, worked out to be all in 75k(10k CEVS rebate) less COE. Not cheap at a glance but with the option list, a similar one from other makes would easily be much more.

Side note: Now with the Greenline III SALOON version, it attracts a whooping 30k CEVS rebate. As long as you dont mind a Manual Tranny. Imagine a Skoda Superb III @ $100k(COE Inc). The Kodiak(upcoming) looks even more attactive as a SkodaQ7...

good to hear another good review of the Skoda branding..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1