Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3

Divers

Today is the day that I finally ditched these f**ked up goodyears! I did some burnouts and some other stuff with the AS3s at some undisclosed location. The tire shop guy asked how come I wore out the tire so fast. Hahaha! Too bad for him. Now he can't sell my relatively new tires. I called up the shop previously and they don't do trade ins. The tires are gonna be his anyway once i change to a set of new tires and he will ultimately sell it to someone. I don't see the point of giving something away for free. So I decided to shred them tires. Muhahahahaha. 

Shred them? Recycled into Condoms? [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Shred them? Recycled into Condoms? [:p]

Haha I drove to the tire shop with at most 20% tread left. In case you're wondering, I made sure I swapped the front tires to the rear and did burn outs with thick clouds of smoke. I have the tools at home to swap tires.

Haha I drove to the tire shop with at most 20% tread left. In case you're wondering, I made sure I swapped the front tires to the rear and did burn outs with thick clouds of smoke. I have the tools at home to swap tires.

Power siah!  :slow:

The evil that men do - You the Man! [angel]

Power siah!  :slow:

Might as well maximise whatever you paid for right? If he had offered me some money for the tires, I wouldnt waste my time doing that. But most tire shops don't offer people money for their old tires and ultimately end up selling them back on the MCF marketplace. When you sell your car, you're not gonna give the dealer a full tank of gas now are you?

• Praise 1

How does Pirelli P Zero compare to this by the way, anyone has any real life experience to share.

Never driven on F1A3, but I'm using P Zeros now.

Initially it feels underwhelming when new but after getting it scrubbed in, its grip characteristics are impressive.

The tread design might be old, but compound is improved.

The P Zeros are good enough to be used as a track tire. I'm pretty sure its better than the AS3s. If i'm not wrong, the sidewalls are flat and straight.  They are even used on lambos! Can't go wrong with tires used on super cars. Although price may be a concern.

pirelli-pzero-lamborghini-aventador-road

The AS3 sidewall is super soft and isn't flat.  Perhaps most people haven't seen the AS3s up close. It's curved. In fact the side wall looks no different from the eco yokohama bluearth(or whatever those bulls**t tires are called).

Goodyear-Eagle-F1-Asymmetric-3-01-640x42

It isnt even flat on super low profile tires fitted to this evo. These tires

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=519834

People who say the AS3 tire is good in terms of performance probably never tried better tires before. This tire is mediocre.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Regarding this Pirelli P Zero, do all models of those come with the PNCS? I'm considering them as my next set of tires later on.

Regarding this Pirelli P Zero, do all models of those come with the PNCS? I'm considering them as my next set of tires later on.

No.

It only come standard on Audi RS6 and RS7 in 20" and 21".

Turbocharged

No.

It only come standard on Audi RS6 and RS7 in 20" and 21".

Damn. Any idea if PNCS is available for other sizes such as those for R18?

Pirelli company should be the one that can provide 100% answer 

correct me if I am wrong , the cost is higher

One thing I can confirm, this tyre sux on dry road..I will never buy another set. Period. This tyre sux on my mz6, Worst than my previous kumho ku31 on latio combi..

wonder is there any shops that still sell F1A2 ? advisable to buy ?

There might be but dont waste your time. Get some Michelins instead. Can't go wrong

↡ Advertisement