Esso's promotion: golf umbrellas

Doppel

Esso @ yishun onli had grey. Told to wait next month for red. The red looks better?

because this month all ESSO only got grey

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1. There will be two Synergy umbrella colours available for redemption: the Synergy umbrella in titanium colour is available from 14 December 2015 to 3 January 2016, and the Synergy umbrella in red colour is available from 4 January to 24 January 2016. Redemption is available only on a “while stocks last” basis. No redemption forms are required.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Exactly. Have 3 umbrellas in my boot righnow.  [smash]

the golf umbrella is worth it? needs 200 points. i would rather keep my points to redeem for fuel.

Big meh???

content.jpg

i got one ald. only need 150 points if u pump supreme

its a very big umbrella, can fit 3-4 person

• Praise 1

Esso @ yishun onli had grey. Told to wait next month for red. The red looks better?

I got it @ Upper Serangoon..chose red because I like red..color looks more vibrant..no chance to use since it didn't rain these few days

I got it @ Upper Serangoon..chose red because I like red..color looks more vibrant..no chance to use since it didn't rain these few days

@Darthrevan,

May I ask, at which station at Upper Serangoon did you redeem the red one:

1.  The one outside Kovan Heartland Mall; or

2.  The one next to Lim Ah Pin Road Post Office?

Thanks.

Wah lan... that time when I wanted to redeem the cashier said red only available in Jan 2016.

• Praise 1

I already got 3 since the redemption started. Good for sending kid to school when raining.

I wanted to get one yesterday at Esso in Toa Payoh Lorong 2 - cashier said already fully redeemed, at 6.15 am!  

Try again next week.

750 Smiles points can redeem $30 worth of fuel, so the umbrella costs 150 or 200 points, or $6.00 or $8.00.

Depends if you need an umbrella. To me, it's neither here nor here.

Would have made it easier for me if they make it like 500 points ($20) to redeem: then I would forget it.

750 pts shouldn't be 30 dollars worth of fuel because there's still a 20% discount that we normally get.

So in actual fact, 750 pts is only worth around 24 dollars of fuel.

750 pts shouldn't be 30 dollars worth of fuel because there's still a 20% discount that we normally get.

So in actual fact, 750 pts is only worth around 24 dollars of fuel.

@Kusje,

Actually, 750 Smiles points are really worth $30, because the redemption amount is applied AFTER the station and card discounts.

The redemptions that are not worth their nominal values, are those like DBS credit card redemptions, where NO discounts can be applied at all.

Edited by Doppel
  • Praise 1

@Kusje,

Actually, 750 Smiles points are really worth $30, because the redemption amount is applied AFTER the station and card discounts.

The redemptions that are not worth their nominal values, are those like DBS credit card redemptions, where NO discounts can be applied at all.

I see. Okay thanks!

From ESSO, keep your receipt and redeem other day

Dear customers,

Thank you for your interest in the Synergy golf umbrellas. Due to the overwhelming response, the umbrellas were fully redeemed at some of our Esso service stations.

New umbrellas will be sent to the Esso service stations island-wide on 24 Dec (Thursday).

If you were unable to redeem an umbrella, you may do so on another day within the qualifying promotion period (14 Dec 2015 – 24 Jan 2016), while stocks last.

Simply present the receipt of your fuel purchase with a minimum spend of $50 on Synergy fuel, as well as your Smiles Card, to the cashiers, and they will be glad to assist you

Edited by Dafansu