Esso's promotion: golf umbrellas

Doppel

All bulls**ts ! Oil price 11 yr low and yet give out toys to us ! Treat us like small kids !!

Pumping min qty to keep going as year end they will play min stock game to minisise their working capital.

Sure churn pattern instead of lower price ! :-(

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

All bulls**ts ! Oil price 11 yr low and yet give out toys to us ! Treat us like small kids !!

Pumping min qty to keep going as year end they will play min stock game to minisise their working capital.

Sure churn pattern instead of lower price ! :-(

No matter how low oil prices go it's still running a business on Sgp soil. Means gotto pay rent for the properties(refinery and kiosk), feed the local employees and maintain the oil refinery plant facilities. There's only so low they could go to be sustainable. If they go bust  you and I got no more petrol to pump...you know...we will have to cycle everywhere we go.

@Darthrevan,

May I ask, at which station at Upper Serangoon did you redeem the red one:

1.  The one outside Kovan Heartland Mall; or

2.  The one next to Lim Ah Pin Road Post Office?

Thanks.

@Doppel

it's at 1027 Upper Serangoon Rd, Singapore 534765..the station which is next to Lim Ah Pin Road Post Office

@Doppel

it's at 1027 Upper Serangoon Rd, Singapore 534765..the station which is next to Lim Ah Pin Road Post Office

@Darthrevan,

Thanks very much: that's the Esso station that I patronize most frequently.

Shall check if they will oblige to allow me to redeem the red one, before the official redemption date.

red one has strong visibility

safer

yes, red one strong visibility can put 30m behind car to warn motorists in event of car breakdown or accident but make sure you weigh the umbrabra down

• Praise 2

My place only got grey 1 , I tried to ask for blue 1 but dun have ... ... But quite big ... Usually how many umbrella u all put in the car?

↡ Advertisement