Ventilated car seats

Aukang

if my car comes with heated seat, can it be change to ventilated seats?

Punch holes, add fans, rewire the power from the hearing elements to the fans.  With enough money and time, sure can!

Or just buy powered ventilated seat cushion like me to save the trouble.  Definitely very effective and helps keep sperm count up!

↡ Advertisement

Nope...Heated Seats got no mini fans inside...

Nissan Qashqai

The latest ones not so bad...not very hot....Buy  Korean Car,most models got  Ventilated Seats. [thumbsup]

Nope. If ur seat has cooler n warmer function, u can switch with just 1 press.

If ur seat has warmer seat, there’s no way to change to cooler seat.

I remember KIA Optima K5 has cooler n warmer seat for driver... while passengers have warmer seats. C&C say cant be change.

Punch holes, add fans, rewire the power from the hearing elements to the fans.  With enough money and time, sure can!

Or just buy powered ventilated seat cushion like me to save the trouble.  Definitely very effective and helps keep sperm count up!

Actually don't wear underwear better in keeping sperm count up

I remember KIA Optima K5 has cooler n warmer seat for driver... while passengers have warmer seats. C&C say cant be change.

New Hyundai Elantra also have the same function for the front passengers. 

New Hyundai Elantra also have the same function for the front passengers.

Umm the ventilated seats function actually is long ago technology. Now Elantra has it... seems like become a norm already. Just like Keyless entry and push start.

Umm the ventilated seats function actually is long ago technology. Now Elantra has it... seems like become a norm already. Just like Keyless entry and push start.

Well, it's not a must have function anyway. 

The cooler seats are good. Especially if u park ur car under the hot sun.

If you like these Seats,then either you change to Kia Forte or Hyundai Elantra...

Well, it's not a must have function anyway. 

Well, 40 years ago aircon is not a mush have function too.   Once everybody gets to know of this ventilated or ventilation seat, it will become a must have thing.  

Edited by Civic3106

Tried once before, literally blown my pants off.

Really shiok! Especially in our weather, it cools the seats and your body instantly with the cool air rushing through the seats. Highly recommended!

What is the brand that blew your pants off?

I am thinking of getting one for the passenger seat in case I drive a good looking young lady home who is wearing pants.

:D

If got one that blows the passenger out of the roof like the James Bond car I can put in the back for my MIL