Reckless lorry driver nearly cause an accident.

Huge

I notice there are many of these heavy vehicle drivers that are FT. Did they took their driving test here or convert? Hope LTA call up these drivers and make them take a test locally.

Just to add, I notice there are lots of rubbish being thrown onto the kerb and grass patches at traffic junctions. Most are empty drinks, package food, etc. They are usually done when these heavy vehicles stop at the traffic lights. Good if those with car built in cameras can also help to post them.

Don't sent to TP.

Otherwise, u r known as Snitch

Dude - this is getting a bit boring....

I notice there are many of these heavy vehicle drivers that are FT. Did they took their driving test here or convert? Hope LTA call up these drivers and make them take a test locally.

Just to add, I notice there are lots of rubbish being thrown onto the kerb and grass patches at traffic junctions. Most are empty drinks, package food, etc. They are usually done when these heavy vehicles stop at the traffic lights. Good if those with car built in cameras can also help to post them.

I tot they had announced a change in the law - that a new test was required to be allowed to drive for work here? 

yep

SINGAPORE - From June 1 next year (2015), work permit holders and S-pass holders will need to pass a practical driving test - on top of the basic theory test - to drive all Class 3 vehicles in Singapore, under the Road Traffic (Amendment) Bill passed on Monday.

Edited by Darryn
  • Praise 1

today saw lorry in lane 3 and taxi in lane 1 almost side bang as both want to filter to lane 2 at same time. I think its lorry fault for failing to check blindspot. taxi already filter halfway lane 2 that time. 

↡ Advertisement