Beware SKW7677A

Crazybugger

Just post the video already...geez.

Else it's just a waste time thread.

Oh wait, might be another self-pwned video for all we know.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

If you have car cam and right of way sometimes it is better to just wack him and claim against him. This way both parties will need to make a report to respective insurance company.

He might not even be in the forum to see your message.

By the way did you make a report (to your insurance company)?

Can't agree with your thinking to 'wack him' .... to me, every driver got duty of care to avoid accidents.

Also, if I just ram in, who knows, that driver might lose control, panic and cause even greater accident, and maybe someone gets hurt.

Anyway, I got better things to do than go through the hassle with claims and the lost time going to workshops etc.

I only have a curb rash, not worth reporting

What model is it? New car or Coe car?

New Golf ..... with P plate

Just post the video already...geez.

Else it's just a waste time thread.

Oh wait, might be another self-pwned video for all we know.

Very probable .... Hehe... No matter how many incident I had with kuku driver tried to run me off the road, I have never hit a kerb before,.... Maybe I have not met this driver yet... What do I know...Hehe...

• Praise 2

Mod can close this thread, serve no purpose at all.

Let's be honest, who will drive around remembering this car number?

How to beware when there's no mention of car make, model and colour.

Edited by Fcw75

I know i am adding oil to fire.

I presume you are on the left most lane liao since you kerb your rim.  Still got space to swerve to the left meh?

I think you need to buck up your situational awareness. 

In situation like this, i will horn + brake.  Worst case scenerio, bang lor.

Ya Its left most lane ....

its brake swerve ,then horn.       you shouldn't be taking your hand off the wheel in these situations.

There's about 1m room to the left, that why hit curb lor

Its the top of Eng neo, 1lane each coming from PIE east and west bound. 2 single lanes coming together to form a 2lane road.

Mod can close this thread, serve no purpose at all.

Let's be honest, who will drive around remembering this car number?

How to beware when there's no mention of car make, model and colour.

Why close thread?

You are SKW7677A right?

• Praise 2

Hi TS,

Like some here have suggested.  There's really no point to wait for any response here.  Even if the other party does respond here, what step(s) are you going to take?  Kiss and make up?  Accept his/her compensation and drop the matter?

If this is as genuine as you have described it to be, good.  It is better to make a Police report/summon against the other party.  But be ready for a legal 'battle' in Court if the other party denies, or counter your evidence.  If you have a recorded video clip of the incident, then your chance of winning is higher.  It would even be better if someone independent saw the incident and is willing to step forward to be your witness.  And if you do take up the case legally, do update us here.

Just to share, an almost similar incident happened to me many years ago.  A car (from the opposite direction) made an abrupt U-turn at a traffic light junction (light was green), failing to check for on-coming traffic.  I was driving straight towards the traffic light when the car made the U-turn, so I had to swerve my car to the left to avoid a collision and ended up driving up a grass patch! 

The driver saw it from his rear-view mirror but did not stop and sped off.  I couldn't carry on driving because my car was half-way up on the grass patch (bonnet pointing 30 degrees upwards).  I managed to record down the car reg no. and subsequently lodged a Police summon against him.  I was prepared to have it out in Court if he denied.  But well, he admitted it and the Traffic Police updated me on the case.  The driver was charged for Inconsiderate Driving and slapped with some demerit points. 

But still, I foot the bill for the damage to my car's undercarriage.

• Praise 4

TS, you also damn cock. Why go and kerb rash yourself? If really hit and you have video, then go and hit and claim. You know go up kerb, car can flip? I don't know how fast you go, but if you flip, many other cars will kena from you as well. You talk like you are P plate also. Show video now.

• Praise 5

its brake swerve ,then horn.       you shouldn't be taking your hand off the wheel in these situations.

There's about 1m room to the left, that why hit curb lor

Its the top of Eng neo, 1lane each coming from PIE east and west bound. 2 single lanes coming together to form a 2lane road.

Why not?

When i ebrake, i usually switch on hazard simultaneously.  Hazard light button is on the middle of dashboard.

In your circumstance, SKW would have been half way overtaking you & u could clearly sense it that it will not complete the move w/o hitting you.  I will hold my car horn & step on the brake.

• Praise 1

its brake swerve ,then horn. you shouldn't be taking your hand off the wheel in these situations.

There's about 1m room to the left, that why hit curb lor

U mean 1m of space?

Even a trishaw can pass thru.

Or only 1cm of space.

• Praise 2

TS, you also damn cock. Why go and kerb rash yourself? If really hit and you have video, then go and hit and claim. You know go up kerb, car can flip? I don't know how fast you go, but if you flip, many other cars will kena from you as well. You talk like you are P plate also. Show video now.

Precisely, there are numerous errant driver on the road that I've met in driving almost everyday, I am terrified by their inconsiderate, blinded and carelessness that would causes other innocent people involve into fatal accident.

Living one life is just like one driving on the road sharing with good or bad ones, be attentive and caution enough to anticipate what's ahead to avoid mishap, let's take every narrow escape danger as "hard lessons" in improving experiences and quick to execute counter measures promptly.

• Praise 7

Better to kena the wheel and replace just tyre/rim and maybe realighment.

If really stand firm and collide, the damage to the car will be much more and longer downtime.

And seems like TS no video cam, so no evidence - go to insurance will kena 50/50.

I think this is already near best case scenario for TS. The best case of course is that he brake in time and no need to incur any kerb or damage.

All bros, drive careful and safe...

• Praise 2

has right of way or staying right of way actually incur losses to "ownself"

better take a step back and let goondo and reckless driver move first or eat into your lane

backing = winning in such scenario

good mood ... i tap horn or flash ... bad mood ... long horn till cows come home ... pointless but just want to rant ... lol

Precisely, there are numerous errant driver on the road that I've met in driving almost everyday, I am terrified by their inconsiderate, blinded and carelessness that would causes other innocent people involve into fatal accident.

Living one life is just like one driving on the road sharing with good or bad ones, be attentive and caution enough to anticipate what's ahead to avoid mishap, let's take every narrow escape danger as "hard lessons" in improving experiences and quick to execute counter measures promptly.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 4

has right of way or staying right of way actually incur losses to "ownself"

better take a step back and let goondo and reckless driver move first or eat into your lane

backing = winning in such scenario

good mood ... i tap horn or flash ... bad mood ... long horn till cows come home ... pointless but just want to rant ... lol

Yup the idea is to prevent getting into accidents even if you have the right of the way.

Pointless kena liao ki kar pi here & there then at the end of the day still must report insurance pay WS a visit.

Sianz to the max lo...

↡ Advertisement