Beware SKW7677A

Crazybugger

has right of way or staying right of way actually incur losses to "ownself"

better take a step back and let goondo and reckless driver move first or eat into your lane

backing = winning in such scenario

good mood ... i tap horn or flash ... bad mood ... long horn till cows come home ... pointless but just want to rant ... lol

Sometimes, friendly intention with flashing high beam and horn to signal awareness or attention are mistakenly took as offensive gestures to unique "Temperamental" one, who might re-acting in unnecessarily road rage.

Trust me, in my long driving clean record, I never use high beam onto others because I myself dislikes others who keeps high beaming for no good reasons.

↡ Advertisement

no choice ... we cannot control how other feel or think

ie: 2 lanes turning right ... outer lane car eat into inner lane while turning

i'm in the inner lane ... the outer lane guy [hur] give me the look that i'm impatient ...

Sometimes, friendly intention with flashing high beam and horn to signal awareness or attention are mistakenly took as offensive gestures to unique "Temperamental" one, who might re-acting in unnecessarily road rage.

Trust me, in my long driving clean record, I never use high beam onto others because I myself dislikes others who keeps high beaming for no good reasons.

Edited by Wt_know

i'm in the inner lane ... the outer lane guy [hur] give me the look that i'm impatient ...

Because he maybe want to turn right at next junction. I have seen those cars that creep out until almost middle of the junction while with a red traffic light. [hur]
  • Praise 1

Why not?

When i ebrake, i usually switch on hazard simultaneously.  Hazard light button is on the middle of dashboard.

In your circumstance, SKW would have been half way overtaking you & u could clearly sense it that it will not complete the move w/o hitting you.  I will hold my car horn & step on the brake.

Please Please Please go demonstrate your ebrake / avoidance methods / pattern to a qualified advanced driving expert or any TP.

To those that have demanded the video, happy waiting ... i'll discuss the matter with the driver, if he/she reveals him/her self, in the name of promoting safer driving, safer roads for everyone.

I'm not looking for any compensation, just attempting to make 1 driver safer for everyone.

Once upon a time, I was driving along on major main road going straight, another car drove out fast from minor road on the right side and inconsiderably turns into my rightful path/lane, I re-acted with my horn immediately to warn my closing up dangerously.

I re-acted quickly steer to road curb to avoid T-Bone collision in his rush dashing out, it was a narrow escape indeed............

At the next moment during my car is about side by side with him, he lowered down his window and shouted into the air space.... "Horn SMLJ !"

In my short look at him, I just shakes my head 3 times and turn back my head to watch my front to drive off straight. It's not that I scare of him to drive off without contesting his nonsenses, I've no time to waste on the road travelling because I am too busy in my works and family matters.

Not an abusive word of reminder, I think one fine day.... he will find someone to teaches him how to drive properly. 

• Praise 10

Maybe TS does not know how to post the video here. Maybe someone can show the steps of posting a video. Unfortunately I also don't know how to do it

• Praise 1

Please Please Please go demonstrate your ebrake / avoidance methods / pattern to a qualified advanced driving expert or any TP.

To those that have demanded the video, happy waiting ... i'll discuss the matter with the driver, if he/she reveals him/her self, in the name of promoting safer driving, safer roads for everyone.

I'm not looking for any compensation, just attempting to make 1 driver safer for everyone.

Why get so workup?

U clearly need to improve on your driving skill & alertness on the road especially commuting daily.

If one is experienced and has high awareness in driving, he will rarely have accident as he knows how to stay out of harm way, like able to spot danger early and avoid it. This takes experience and intelligence.

• Praise 11

Better report early, wait for what?

Why get so workup?

U clearly need to improve on your driving skill & alertness on the road especially commuting daily.

Better brush up on defensive driving, many times I have been on the receiving end of kuku drivers who swerve into my lane but I still managed to siam and at same time avoid bumping the vehicle on my opposite side. Must have a radar in your head, be aware of you surroundings, feel the Force.

• Praise 7

Guys, Im curious, in this situation. If we have cam, are we suppose to contact TP first then follow by insurance?

Will the insurance take up this case as we didn't exchange ic details?

Contact Insurance....No injuries,TP no "entertain",except real danger.

Hi TS, since u are not seeking any comp from SKW7677A, I hereby apologise to u on his behalf. I'm very very sorry for what he did to you, and the anguish he caused. If u accept this apology, please close thread. Thanks you bro.

PS I don't know him...

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 6

Hi TS, since u are not seeking any comp from SKW7677A, I hereby apologise to u on his behalf. I'm very very sorry for what he did to you, and the anguish he caused. If u accept this apology, please close thread. Thanks you bro.

Oh. So you are the one!

• Praise 3

Oh. So you are the one!

911 is mighty terrorist greatest achievements in taking down USA World Trade Center North & South Towers.

This type of small job he'll pass................ [:p]    [laugh]

Edited by 2BDriver

911 is mighty terrorist greatest achievements in taking down USA World Trade Center North & South Towels.

This type of small job he'll pass................ [:p][laugh]

Haha no la. Have always been a Porsche fan since young.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1