Msia minister suggest Msians take on two jobs to cope

looking at this job ad for a job based in MY ... its no wonder they need two jobs.

"looi pai tanh" ...

It is just an unpolished comment about a situation that Singapore shares. Only Singapore politician better with euphemism.

They say need to work 2 jobs so that they can bring back more income yet contribute to the labour force.

MIW says we need to improve our productivity. In essence saying that you better do more work for the same pay or else we will replace you with robots.

Same idea but different mode if delivery.

probably a mistype. Reckon it's in the region of about S$10,000/month. Quite a decent level for this kind of job. For SGP, additional allowance would be helpful on top of this basic pay. For MY, it's beetang. Convert S$10,000 to MYR is almost 30K/month. Can live quite comfortably.

looking at this job ad for a job based in MY ... its no wonder they need two jobs.

"looi pai tanh" ...

I have met two dying men in my life.

One was filthy rich, more money than all of us put together. He literally worked till his last day even on his dying bed making phone call ensuring deal goes through. He eats just plain bread and kopi in the morning and fish burger from Mcdonald. Dinner I am not sure but simple. He goes into office at 6.30am.

Another guy who was poorer than a church mouse stay in a one room rental flat with family. Sometimes stay in HDB refuse collection point because home not enough space and save on transportation. After his day job he would go to airport to do cleaning job on contract. On his dying bed he was sobbing like a baby worried who will take care of his wife children and elderly mother.

The point here is we all have different lives and it is us to determine how we are going to live out this very short life

The end point of both men seems the same to make more money but their reasons and their journey are completely different.

Make everyday count like today is your last. Remember to say or too shy to say I love you to your love ones then show it instead.

When we are in dire situation it will be our love ones who will be at our side although there are 100s of reasons to hate us but only 1 to like us.

Be grateful for what we have and make full use of it. Never compare because there will always be someone worse off than us and others better off than us.

It is just an unpolished comment about a situation that Singapore shares. Only Singapore politician better with euphemism.

They say need to work 2 jobs so that they can bring back more income yet contribute to the labour force.

MIW says we need to improve our productivity. In essence saying that you better do more work for the same pay or else we will replace you with robots.

wah ... you very serious leh ... actually I did not even read the original post ... just did a search for tags relative to work in MY and found this and just posted my msg .... dun want to get red flag for starting new thread lah ....

Chill lah, my message is with reference to the original MY politician on 2 jobs. Nothing to do with your job search lah.

近朱者赤,近墨者黑    [rolleyes]

Aiya....Same nonsense just different country different mouth only.....we were told to be cheaper, faster and better to compete with those FT they brought in ......if be cheaper...how to live in this world highest living expense country?  so must work till you die lor

Edited by Aaronlkl

Doesn't someone from MIW asked us to sell our flat and rent one if got no money ... :ouch-it-hurts:

He didn't mentioned about 2 jobs ... :wut:

I have met two dying men in my life.

One was filthy rich, more money than all of us put together. He literally worked till his last day even on his dying bed making phone call ensuring deal goes through. He eats just plain bread and kopi in the morning and fish burger from Mcdonald. Dinner I am not sure but simple. He goes into office at 6.30am.

Another guy who was poorer than a church mouse stay in a one room rental flat with family. Sometimes stay in HDB refuse collection point because home not enough space and save on transportation. After his day job he would go to airport to do cleaning job on contract. On his dying bed he was sobbing like a baby worried who will take care of his wife children and elderly mother.

The point here is we all have different lives and it is us to determine how we are going to live out this very short life

The end point of both men seems the same to make more money but their reasons and their journey are completely different.

Make everyday count like today is your last. Remember to say or too shy to say I love you to your love ones then show it instead.

When we are in dire situation it will be our love ones who will be at our side although there are 100s of reasons to hate us but only 1 to like us.

Be grateful for what we have and make full use of it. Never compare because there will always be someone worse off than us and others better off than us.

in HK or in SG?

while, one job for local, one job for foreigner mah...

didn't we forget about our G signing something to "guarantee" some foreign talents jobs in SG?

Doesn't someone from MIW asked us to sell our flat and rent one if got no money ... :ouch-it-hurts:

He didn't mentioned about 2 jobs ... :wut: