Summon but no need to pay?

Mrmilktooth

Turbocharged

I got one of those parking slips for parking in a not-parking-slot spot in my area because all the usual parking slots were completely taken up...

The kind of parking slips where they say "your offence has been recorded but we have been instructed not to give a fine".

As for your case, I cannot see the attachment if you put yet [:p]

Keep checking for offence to make payment, even today also no records. Thought so good no need pay ??

Read it again and really it's e case. Lol

New car still clean record. Haha*

• Praise 2

Keep checking for offence to make payment, even today also no records. Thought so good no need pay ??

Read it again and really it's e case. Lol

New car still clean record. Haha*

Because there was a coupon and it merely expired. This will be kept in record. If you commit a similar offense in the future, there will be a fine.

Because there was a coupon and it merely expired. This will be kept in record. If you commit a similar offense in the future, there will be a fine.

You just took the wind out of his sails. [laugh]

You just took the wind out of his sails. [laugh]

[laugh] [laugh] No lah. Just in case he thought next time can do the same thing again and nothing happen [:p]

• Praise 1

I thought the usual fine for this is 6 bucks?

Anyway, I doubt that this "record" is really being kept. Otherwise their handheld device will need to have a very large data base?

[laugh] [laugh] No lah. Just in case he thought next time can do the same thing again and nothing happen [:p]

TBH, I have quite a few warning letters for travelling less than 10km above the speed limit.....

They always say that it will be recorded but so far no summon leh. *touch wood*

you must be happy sia... How rare is it that you see a notice on your windscreen and realist mian heng lui... Come on bro, give us your car plate number tmr I go buy beh pio...

• Praise 1

Parking at same zone or different area?

I was prepared to pay $6 for it la.... Really xmas spirit meh haha

• Praise 1

Enjoy while you can. I do not believe our govt is so good otherwise they would have done it long ago. Recently they have built 6 satelites and launched them into orbit from India. It is possible they will be able to track your distance traveled, parking timing and even illegal parking and send the bill to you accordingly. No more this kinda coupon expiry thing happening...ever. Vote for more good years to come. Yay...

• Praise 1

Enjoy while you can. I do not believe our govt is so good otherwise they would have done it long ago. Recently they have built 6 satelites and launched them into orbit from India. It is possible they will be able to track your distance traveled, parking timing and even illegal parking and send the bill to you accordingly. No more this kinda coupon expiry thing happening...ever. Vote for more good years to come. Yay...

Russia Glonass still way behind US GPS.  It is not possible with that 6 microsatelite.

Russia Glonass still way behind US GPS.  It is not possible with that 6 microsatelite.

Believe it or not, some years ago I accidentally caught a video on Okto showcasing NUH/NUS professors and students doing trials on tracking cars using satellite GPS and ground-based satellites. The ground-based satellites or GBS will make it very accurate to pinpoint the car's location. It seems like they have been working on it at least a decade ago. During my active NS time the system is already on trial and during our ict atec (armour)  they have a refined system in place.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1