If i were the Minister for Transport....

Philipkee

Would you wish for $50 per ERP charge if you are forced to drive to work bec need to send kids to school first? Just curious..

Frankly, if the goal is to limit congestion then pay per use is the most fair.

Hopefully when satellite erp comes along, they will lower ownership cost and increase usage cost.

Frankly, if the goal is to limit congestion then pay per use is the most fair.

Hopefully when satellite erp comes along, they will lower ownership cost and increase usage cost.

I doubt the satellite based charge ERP they will round down... round up each car each trip by 2-5m..

I think quite rubbish an authority is thinking of all ways to be more effective in charging its own tax citizen in car usage.. why don't they spend their scholar brains to work out better investment decisions so don't lose $$$ when don't make $$$ some private fund managers already lose job..

I can afford to pay but I really buay song pay pay pay non stop... will most likely migrate after my kids pay their due serving NS. Knn.. flip newspaper and it's all about what's best way to charge for carpark etc etc

• Praise 1

good road design and ban parent from dropping kids at school gate can cutdown congestion by 30% ... at least

Edited by Wt_know

I doubt the satellite based charge ERP they will round down... round up each car each trip by 2-5m..

I think quite rubbish an authority is thinking of all ways to be more effective in charging its own tax citizen in car usage.. why don't they spend their scholar brains to work out better investment decisions so don't lose $$$ when don't make $$$ some private fund managers already lose job..

I can afford to pay but I really buay song pay pay pay non stop... will most likely migrate after my kids pay their due serving NS. Knn.. flip newspaper and it's all about what's best way to charge for carpark etc etc

Can run faster run lor. Why waste 2.5 years of your child's life?

Would you wish for $50 per ERP charge if you are forced to drive to work bec need to send kids to school first? Just curious..

I don't have kids.  Not my problem paying $50 per ERP charge.

Can run faster run lor. Why waste 2.5 years of your child's life?

You sure run meh?

Unless surrender pink IC early on.  Otherwise, ginna can nvr come back.  Not even passing thru Changi Airport.

You sure run meh?

Unless surrender pink IC early on.  Otherwise, ginna can nvr come back.  Not even passing thru Changi Airport.

Is it really worth 2.5 years of your life to transit thru Changi? Singapore ain't the center of the world you know?

I mean, he's already decided to leave....

I don't have kids.  Not my problem paying $50 per ERP charge.

You miss his pt. he is asking you to put yourself in his shoes.

You would be surprise that many car owners dont mind paying $50 ERP/toll charges if they can be ensure that traffic is smooth. I have a friend told me that he dont mind paying $50 going through woodland/tuas custom if traffic is super smooth after paying. Lol.

Is it really worth 2.5 years of your life to transit thru Changi? Singapore ain't the center of the world you know?

I mean, he's already decided to leave....

If may not worth it now, it might be some time in future.

Flight from Aust to Europe still transit thru Changi.

You would be surprise that many car owners dont mind paying $50 ERP/toll charges if they can be ensure that traffic is smooth. I have a friend told me that he dont mind paying $50 going through woodland/tuas custom if traffic is super smooth after paying. Lol.

If all CTE ERP gantry charge $50, how?

Morning morning, one could be paying $50, $100 or $150.

I think your friend means M$50 right?  :XD:

You miss his pt. he is asking you to put yourself in his shoes.

I always find ways to go around problem.  I solve my own problem.  I will not pay $50 for ERP charge juz like i will not pay $500 for Shenton Way Season Parking.

If all CTE ERP gantry charge $50, how?

Morning morning, one could be paying $50, $100 or $150.

I believe those rich people will pay if the traffic is smooth for them to drive. Lol.

If may not worth it now, it might be some time in future.

Flight from Aust to Europe still transit thru Changi.

only if you insist on taking sq....

like i said, certainly not worth 2.5 years

only if you insist on taking sq....

like i said, certainly not worth 2.5 years

Cannot even take SQ as it is deemed Singapore territory.

Whether worth it or not, it is up to individual.

I have PR fren who serves NS.  Most of his working career is not in Sg.

If i were the transport minster..

i would have a million dollar job..

read MCF for suggestions...

no KPI of note..

if only....

at current housing prices..

which strawberry generation dare to tell me their house is fully paid up??

dont take into account those with bank of mommy/daddy....

easy credit is a necessary evil....

Credit may be necessary evil.

Easy credit is just plain stupid evil

↡ Advertisement