• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic | 74 praises

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:10 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just ended. Fella can speak boy....  LHL got nothing on him

Mercs and Angcheek praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:19 AM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

His last one as POTUS.

|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:36 AM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Edited by Toothiewabbit, 13 January 2016 - 11:37 AM.

Baal and Jamesc praised this

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:51 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can we hire obama take over LHL? can save $$$ also

BanCoe praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 13 January 2016 - 12:48 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nabei.

chao chao must offer him 20% increment right? 

if no obama. osama also can lah

Can we hire obama take over LHL? can save $$$ also

"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 13 January 2016 - 07:42 PM

Kyrios
  • Kyrios
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Some americans decry him as a lousy president...cook up lousy policies like Obamacare etc

But as a third party I find him ok....at least his leadership now makes USA the only 'healthy' economy in the global scene..

But sadly his grip on foreign policies a bit weak...and has allowed China, Iran and Russia etc to run circles around USA... 

Otherwise..overall likeable good president, in my opinion [thumbsup]

Posted 13 January 2016 - 08:03 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

As president, i feel he's a more genuine person than the last few.

The last few presidents are all too political animals.

Mercs praised this

Posted 13 January 2016 - 08:18 PM

nuttyprofessor

Just ended. Fella can speak boy....  LHL got nothing on him

He is a consummate orator no doubt, yet his actions have left a fair number of americans disenchanted.

Posted 13 January 2016 - 08:32 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Some americans decry him as a lousy president...cook up lousy policies like Obamacare etc

But as a third party I find him ok....at least his leadership now makes USA the only 'healthy' economy in the global scene..

But sadly his grip on foreign policies a bit weak...and has allowed China, Iran and Russia etc to run circles around USA... 

Are these the ones that think Canadians live in igloos,

were abducted by aliens and support Donald Duck as

president? 

:D

Sorry typo error.

I mean Donald Trump of course.

If Donald Duck was running for president

it obvious I would support him over the Trumpet

guy any day of the week. Donald Duck make

so much more sense to me.

Edited by Jamesc, 13 January 2016 - 08:35 PM.

Mustank praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:28 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Really?

Just look at the economy of China, Iran and Russia 

Attached Thumbnails

• 6.jpg

Edited by Jamesc, 13 January 2016 - 09:29 PM.

2BDriver and Baal praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:59 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

50% of Americans won't like him.

They are mostly rednecks.

They want a President to push other countries around, start a war, show them America is strong.

They want to carry weapons around freely.

Mercs praised this

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:04 PM

Pinobii
  • Pinobii
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

50% of Americans won't like him.
They are mostly rednecks.
They want a President to push other countries around, start a war, show them America is strong.
They want to carry weapons around freely.

& boost weapon sales
Mercs praised this

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:47 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Many Americans don't like him, unfortunately I think he is as good as it gets....
Garage36.com

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:13 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

As president, i feel he's a more genuine person than the last few.

The last few presidents are all too political animals.

No leh...there's a comical one called Bush - 2 terms some more.

Nearly choke to death by his own folly. Champion to the max.

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:24 AM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Many Americans don't like him, unfortunately I think he is as good as it gets....

True. Sadly they don't know how good they have it till it's gone.

Obama compared to Bush and Clinton, I take Obama anytime.

Mustank praised this

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:51 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Actually Clinton time quite peaceful, think he did not start any major conflicts.

Too busy providing guidance to interns, I suppose.

focus

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:56 AM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I feel that Obama lifted the sanction on Iran is a big mistake.  The whole world knows Iran's ambition is to build nuclear weapons and destroy Israel and supported terrorism, they actually announced it.  Once they develop the nuclear capability nobody can do anything to them even if they are to break their promise of keeping the nuclear program for only commercial.  Obama was too na├»ve and in one stroke undone all that was set to achieve by the sanctions.  I give him a grade F.

Argueing with a fool proves there are two.

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:16 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Guess Americans are looking for a tough strong leader and find Obama soft on both domestic and foreign issues.

Besides Obamacare, the other major thing I can think of during his tenure is normalisation of ties with Cuba. Not sure how current and future generations of Americans view this event.

Uncle2 praised this
focus

Posted 14 January 2016 - 06:40 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Some of it is genuine criticism. But more than 98% of it is pure, unadulterated, racist, cracker, redneck white supremacist teabagger crapola.

Make no mistake, a lot of the US is racist as f**k.

Considering how well Obama stacks up against Bush Jr -not that that's saying much, an untrained monkey would easily outshine Bush, except in the comedy arena - Obama's presidency should've been a breath of fresh air and a redemptive time for that country.

Instead, all the racist heckling and accruing erosion of respect and authority made it difficult for POTUS to do his job effectively. Ironically, the elevation of a black (actually only half hor, but that doesn't matter because redneck America still has the unspoken "one drop rule" in effect) POTUS was lauded as the "end of racism" blah blah. Instead, his ascendancy has actually polarised the country, and it's more vocally racist than ever. I don't find this surprising - the US hasn't *become* more racist, it's just that the "insult" of a "black" guy in the "white" house has galvanised the closet racists into declaring themselves. So they literally teem and froth and jizz over fellow rednecks on sites like SpermCunt...oops, I mean StormFront.

Edited by Turboflat4, 14 January 2016 - 06:46 AM.

Mustank and Mercs praised this

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:22 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Actually Clinton time quite peaceful, think he did not start any major conflicts.

Too busy providing guidance to interns, I suppose.

Cum Leakwinky! I Need The Oral Now!!!!!!!!!

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: usdm, obama, sotu, state, union

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users