Overseas Property - Cambodia? What Market Good?

Cliveekeo

the local one, behind the mountain very big [:p]

True that.

It is my favorite stock since I started.

Somehow always match my selling and buying times.

True that.

It is my favorite stock since I started.

Somehow always match my selling and buying times.

the local one

woon woon jiak bee hoon

wont go wrong one [:p]

Turbocharged

Guys, I recently spotted a good overseas property investment opportunity,  I am surprise not many people talk about it.  No it is not Cambodia, Vietnam or Malaysia but a 1st world country right at the city area  and yet some 3rd world prices! IMO, it is way undervalued for this city and I can't believe the prices when I saw it. (BTW, 999 years tenure development in this 1st world city)

I am considering of getting into this myself for investment because housing supply in this city is very limited and tenancy is not a problem.

Those who read my post know I don't talk crap, but I don't want people to think I am doing some "sales" here, so if you are keen looking at overseas, just PM me for more info.

Edited by Icedbs

Cambodia as a whole, nope. Looking at Phnom Penh only, yes. I myself bought one recently, I don't trust it at first thinking those jokers must be making me buy those ulu ulu place and looks like anytime will riot those country. That's until I look at the site visit photos my agent sent me. They have Toastbox, Breadtalk, Starbucks (only 1-2 branch now), bySI, Apple, Nike and so many more things happening at there. Same as the Vietnam one that I missed don't know what Verde. But anyway I bought a retail shop with guaranteed rental return for 10 years by a Singapore developer with less than SGD100k. That amount equals my BSD only  [furious]  .

No need manage, mortgage mostly covered by rental and most importantly my shop might house pierre cardin or even Toastbox lol  [laugh] . Dont know whether theres any left hor, go see yourself here

Hi would anyone like to buy a unit #13A-41, the Bridge (SOHO Tower) located at Phom Penh City, Kingdom of Cambodia? The transacted price is USD 114,982.00. There is a 20% deposit amount of USD 22,997.00

Here are the details of the Bridge: private area of 32.80 square meter, 14.47 square meter of common area, and 47.26 square meter for total area. There is a 6% guaranteed return of USD 6898.92 per year, payable quarterly. The other offices are already sold out.

Here is more information about the Bridge (SOHO) if you are interested. http://www.singaporepropertyforsale....SAAEgLrA_D_BwE

If you are interested in buying this unit, please feel free to contact me at 83817502.

6% return in a risky market like Cambodia you dare to advertise here? I don't consider this a decent yield in a 3rd world country.

Currently there's an investment in cambodia.

Freehold mixed development.

Very Affordable and no hidden fees.

Only 35k usd after deductions.

Edited by Agent008

Hi there, I found your question about overseas properties. I know it maybe bit late, but I would like to mention that there many other locations nearer to Singapore that you ought to think about. 

When I was surfing the internet for the best real estate investment destinations around the world, I found a website called Weetas mentioning that Bahrain, a small kingdom in the Middle East, is the next Dubai. Prices are still soft there and it has very positive prospects. 

It is a small and peaceful island near Saudi Arabia and it has many open freehold areas where all nationalities can purchase any type of property. Please make a thorough research before making any decision. 

Thanks,

• Dislike 1

Hi there, I found your question about overseas properties. I know it maybe bit late, but I would like to mention that there many other locations nearer to Singapore that you ought to think about.

When I was surfing the internet for the best real estate investment destinations around the world, I found a website called Weetas mentioning that Bahrain, a small kingdom in the Middle East, is the next Dubai. Prices are still soft there and it has very positive prospects.

It is a small and peaceful island near Saudi Arabia and it has many open freehold areas where all nationalities can purchase any type of property. Please make a thorough research before making any decision.

Thanks,

You dare invest in middle east?

You dare invest in middle east?

Yeah, not all countries in the Middle East have problems. Dubai, for instance, is in the Middle East and it is now a top real estate investment hub. Bahrain also is growing. 

Thanks, 

Yeah, not all countries in the Middle East have problems. Dubai, for instance, is in the Middle East and it is now a top real estate investment hub. Bahrain also is growing.

Thanks,

In countries with no democracy, they can change the laws whichever way they want n you risk having your money stuck there. You pay more for ptys in Australia, UK n other developed countries you know you can get your money out when you need to.
  • Praise 2

In countries with no democracy, they can change the laws whichever way they want n you risk having your money stuck there. You pay more for ptys in Australia, UK n other developed countries you know you can get your money out when you need to.

I think you need to rethink on that. Even in so call democratic country like Singapore, ever since independence we have change not just our laws BUT our sacred constitution like changing clothes.

• Praise 1

I think you need to rethink on that. Even in so call democratic country like Singapore, ever since independence we have change not just our laws BUT our sacred constitution like changing clothes.

I don't consider sg a true democracy.
  • Praise 2

There are good investment in Cambodia, within Phnom Penh City or outside of it.

Most important are these are mostly freehold units and Cambodia is only starting to open up which means it has great potential to grow. There is no buyer's stamp duty or other foreigners' taxes in Cambodia.

The units will also be rented out for you and you get the full rental amounts with no extra agent fees.

If interested, pls pm.

There are good investment in Cambodia, within Phnom Penh City or outside of it.

Most important are these are mostly freehold units and Cambodia is only starting to open up which means it has great potential to grow. There is no buyer's stamp duty or other foreigners' taxes in Cambodia.

The units will also be rented out for you and you get the full rental amounts with no extra agent fees.

If interested, pls pm.

Put money in Cambodia won't get money back. No resale demand in such places, need to wait for the entire place to be developed before there can be a vibrant secondary market.
↡ Advertisement