Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Heard that this model will be launching in 2016. Looks like Qashqai but smaller version, the exterior and interior looks pretty cool.

Should be made in UK too like QQ.

I estimate for price for this model should be in between note and QQ, and Abt the price of Jazz ba.

Anyone interested in this model too?

http://m.sgcarmart.com/articles/articleinfo.php?CT=n&AID=10400

Pic of Pulsar

post-162710-0-07753400-1453442642_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Heard that this model will be launching in 2016. Looks like Qashqai but smaller version, the exterior and interior looks pretty cool.

I estimate for price for this model should be in between note and QQ, and Abt the price of Jazz ba.

Pic of Pulsar

Saw it at the motorshow, looks of decent hatchback size and was told it was Made in Spain but using same engine as the QQ 1.2. Definitely should be cheaper than QQ 1.2 is the estimate price.

• Praise 6

Saw it at the motorshow, looks of decent hatchback size and was told it was Made in Spain but using same engine as the QQ 1.2. Definitely should be cheaper than QQ 1.2 is the estimate price.

I was there at the road show, I saw a QQ look alike car n I thought it was the 1200cc QQ so nv go inside the car to see.

Made in Spain?? These cars many cars make it some new country

• Praise 2

I was there at the road show, I saw a QQ look alike car n I thought it was the 1200cc QQ so nv go inside the car to see.

Made in Spain?? These cars many cars make it some new country

Exactly, QQ made in England, Pulsar Made in Spain, Note Made In Japan, Almera Made In Thailand!!

• Praise 6

Nissan is bring back Pulsar this model name?

It's a nostalgic name actually cos in the old days a lot of us learnt our driving in a Pulsar!

• Praise 12

Pic of Pulsar

is this similar to tiida ( latio ) in Taiwan ?

• Praise 3

Sounds like many makers using oem. Hahaha

Spore Subaru cars all made in Japan still.

Actually for Subaru is no choice.

They only have 3 factories worldwide - Japan US and Malaysia

and whatever they make all sold out.

Singapore gets its Subaru from Japan though Motor Image owns the Malaysian factory.

MI says Singapore buyers prefer MIJ.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

This car would launch in Q2 2016. Hopefully they would bring in Manual version. :mellow:  

Now is already June, no news yet leh.

Turbocharged
(edited)

The Pulsar ①.② turbo will be launched in Oct. Sharing the same engine as the Qashqai, it is a good alternative to the underpowered Note. Its lighter body means it will have better pick up than its heavyweight sibling, the Qashqai.

Expect it to be priced in between the Note and Qashqai.

Those who intend to get the Note shd wait. The Pulsar 4 cylinder engine shd be creamy smooth compared to the 3 cylinder unit in the Note

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 2

The Pulsar â .â¡ turbo will be launched in Oct. Sharing the same engine as the Qashqai, it is a good alternative to the underpowered Note. Its lighter body means it will have better pick up than its heavyweight sibling, the Qashqai.

Expect it to be priced in between the Note and Qashqai.

Those who intend to get the Note shd wait. The Pulsar 4 cylinder engine shd be creamy smooth compared to the 3 cylinder unit in the Note

Good info bro.

How does the interior compares?

↡ Advertisement