Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Thanks... :grin:

Do you go over humps at fast speeds?

Not very fast speed and it doesn't happen to all humps...Uneven rod does not have this sound...Maybe will get TC to check during servicing... Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Good day to everyone...Just want to check whether does anyone experience knocking sound with the front suspension when going over humps..Mine intermittently have this "tuck tuck" sound when going over humps...

Occur to my car too. The other time it was squish sound. But it disappeared. I did ask Tan Chong to check during my 5k. But they said need road test, ask me send in another time. Which I didn’t do so. Now like what you say, got tuck tuck sound when go over certain humps. Weird la. I thought I would just live with it. *shrug*

• Praise 1

guys,

i also sent my car in for servicing and gave feedback about this sound.

initially i also thought its engine mount issue, but the mechanic told me it’s a sound that’s casued by some protector in the suspension...

i feel a bit hmm...

also my rattling noise in my dashboard was fixed but it came back after a while, prob gotta send in independently to get this done because when i send in for mileage servicing, it always seems like they are short of time to really focus on my issues

• Praise 1

guys,

i also sent my car in for servicing and gave feedback about this sound.

initially i also thought its engine mount issue, but the mechanic told me it’s a sound that’s casued by some protector in the suspension...

i feel a bit hmm...

also my rattling noise in my dashboard was fixed but it came back after a while, prob gotta send in independently to get this done because when i send in for mileage servicing, it always seems like they are short of time to really focus on my issues

Thank you so much for your feedback...I thought i'm the only one facing this problem...I'll also highlight this problem when going for servicing and see if they give the same answer... :D  :D

Thank you so much for your feedback...I thought i'm the only one facing this problem...I'll also highlight this problem when going for servicing and see if they give the same answer... :D:D

yes pls, kindly update us on what they say...

i don’t mean to be rude or what, but this is my first nissan...

my dad drives a toyota and my sis a honda, we are jap fans lol

personally i feel that the make of nissan seems to be inferior to the other two brands, but can’t deny that comfort is super good compared to toyota..

Thank you so much for your feedback...I thought i'm the only one facing this problem...I'll also highlight this problem when going for servicing and see if they give the same answer... :D  :D

i had this also, suspension issue, they will put some damper. same for dashboard rattling.

anyone encountered engine stall while upslope (i.e. exiting carpark gantry)?

• Praise 1

i had this also, suspension issue, they will put some damper. same for dashboard rattling.

:o engine stall? This sounds serious. :/
  • Praise 1

You mean they add something to the suspension so that there's no noise? 

Did not encounter any engine stall issue...

hmm odd leh, why must have damper when these are new cars, just feel it’s poor assembly... lol a bit sad, but ok lah comfort is good

Neutral Newbie

hey guys - where is a good place to spray paint the rims - want to do up gloss black for my pulsar's rims!

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Just got my 10km servicing last Thursday at Toa Payoh and found out that my car fuel consumption when down from average 16km/L to 6.1km/L on last Friday! So i drove to Leng Kee Monday morning (16 APR 2018) as i feel that the mechanics at Toa Payoh is not experience enough. The mechanics at Leng Kee told me that after battery replacement the computer need to be reset and so he reset it for me. Initially after the computer was reset everything went well in the morning until evening time when i drove home to realize that the fuel consumption (FC) went down to 5.5km/L !!! I complained to the mechanics at Leng Kee but he said he is not able to help and referred me to Bukit Timah where the C13 (???) mechanics are there to hep me.

So i went Bukit Timah on Tuesday (17th Apr 2018) and the mechanics tested the drive with me and realized that something is wrong. He told me that he will do a complete reset for me. Similar problem happened again, prior to resetting the vehicle the FC behave normal until i drove home in the evening to notice that FC back to square one 5.1km/L!!!!! The computer seem to be unable to hold the memory that was set, i am not very sure.

I asked the customer service manager Sallelah for help because i am a field service engineer i cannot work without a car but she said she is not free on Wednesday as she is on course and she cannot provide a loaner car for me.

I was a Vios driver last time n i drove this car happily for the past 10 years that never fail me a single time compare to this Pulsar which was just 7 months old. The reason i did not buy Vios again is because there is no stock at Borneo when my COE gg to expire last year, so sad.

I considered myself unlucky and seriously considering to sell this car off after 2-3 years later if it keep creating so much trouble for me. the after sales service is not what i expected, and i need to follow the arrangement given by the customer service manager.

Moreover this fault is not even created by me!!!

Edited by Fozzy1
  • Praise 2

Just got my 10km servicing last Thursday at Toa Payoh and found out that my car fuel consumption when down from average 16km/L to 6.1km/L on last Friday! So i drove to Leng Kee Monday morning (16 APR 2018) as i feel that the mechanics at Toa Payoh is not experience enough. The mechanics at Leng Kee told me that after battery replacement the computer need to be reset and so he reset it for me. Initially after the computer was reset everything went well in the morning until evening time when i drove home to realize that the fuel consumption (FC) went down to 5.5km/L !!! I complained to the mechanics at Leng Kee but he said he is not able to help and referred me to Bukit Timah where the C13 (???) mechanics are there to hep me.

So i went Bukit Timah on Tuesday (17th Apr 2018) and the mechanics tested the drive with me and realized that something is wrong. He told me that he will do a complete reset for me. Similar problem happened again, prior to resetting the vehicle the FC behave normal until i drove home in the evening to notice that FC back to square one 5.1km/L!!!!! The computer seem to be unable to hold the memory that was set, i am not very sure.

I asked the customer service manager Sallelah for help because i am a field service engineer i cannot work without a car but she said she is not free on Wednesday as she is on course and she cannot provide a loaner car for me.

I was a Vios driver last time n i drove this car happily for the past 10 years that never fail me a single time compare to this Pulsar which was just 7 months old. The reason i did not buy Vios again is because there is no stock at Borneo when my COE gg to expire last year, so sad.

I considered myself unlucky and seriously considering to sell this car off after 2-3 years later if it keep creating so much trouble for me. the after sales service is not what i expected, and i need to follow the arrangement given by the customer service manager.

Moreover this fault is not even created by me!!!

Their after sales service is horrendous, beyond words.

My car went in more than 8 times in less than 6 mths.

Edited by alpharome
  • Praise 2

Their after sales service is horrendous, beyond words.

My car went in more than 8 times in less than 6 mths.

Good day...Care to share with us the issue with your ride...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2