Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Anyone have any gearbox issue? yest when i was parking, my reverse gear cant engage, when i restart the car, the gearbox have some grinding sounds before it engage.After that was ok again.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Anyone have any gearbox issue? yest when i was parking, my reverse gear cant engage, when i restart the car, the gearbox have some grinding sounds before it engage.After that was ok again.

I think need to send to their workshop and check. 

(edited)

Just got my 10km servicing last Thursday at Toa Payoh and found out that my car fuel consumption when down from average 16km/L to 6.1km/L on last Friday! So i drove to Leng Kee Monday morning (16 APR 2018) as i feel that the mechanics at Toa Payoh is not experience enough. The mechanics at Leng Kee told me that after battery replacement the computer need to be reset and so he reset it for me. Initially after the computer was reset everything went well in the morning until evening time when i drove home to realize that the fuel consumption (FC) went down to 5.5km/L !!! I complained to the mechanics at Leng Kee but he said he is not able to help and referred me to Bukit Timah where the C13 (???) mechanics are there to hep me.

So i went Bukit Timah on Tuesday (17th Apr 2018) and the mechanics tested the drive with me and realized that something is wrong. He told me that he will do a complete reset for me. Similar problem happened again, prior to resetting the vehicle the FC behave normal until i drove home in the evening to notice that FC back to square one 5.1km/L!!!!! The computer seem to be unable to hold the memory that was set, i am not very sure.

I asked the customer service manager Sallelah for help because i am a field service engineer i cannot work without a car but she said she is not free on Wednesday as she is on course and she cannot provide a loaner car for me.

I was a Vios driver last time n i drove this car happily for the past 10 years that never fail me a single time compare to this Pulsar which was just 7 months old. The reason i did not buy Vios again is because there is no stock at Borneo when my COE gg to expire last year, so sad.

I considered myself unlucky and seriously considering to sell this car off after 2-3 years later if it keep creating so much trouble for me. the after sales service is not what i expected, and i need to follow the arrangement given by the customer service manager.

Moreover this fault is not even created by me!!!

What's the outcome as of today? Did they manage to rectify for you? Edited by RogerNg_185295

Neutral Newbie

What's the outcome as of today? Did they manage to rectify for you?

Finally got it fix n running, Technician did not elaborate anything, just said that they reset the computer. If so easy teach me how i can also reset it myself! Why wasted me so much time? Something must have gone wrong but they did not want to mention it.

• Praise 1

Finally got it fix n running, Technician did not elaborate anything, just said that they reset the computer. If so easy teach me how i can also reset it myself! Why wasted me so much time? Something must have gone wrong but they did not want to mention it.

Speak to the manager. You have a right to know
  • Praise 1

Hi

Did u change your stock speakers? Are they any good? Mine seem to have burst.

Are the stock speakers component or coaxial?

Thanks

Yes both changed to component

Yes both changed to component

Where did u mount the tweeters? On the dash board or can they be concealed in the recess of the A pillar?

Thanks

Where did u mount the tweeters? On the dash board or can they be concealed in the recess of the A pillar?

Thanks

The Original front component while back just speaker

The front tweeters concealed in the recess of the A pillar

post-31276-0-53934700-1528120809_thumb.jpg

post-31276-0-76933200-1528120820_thumb.jpg

wow quite sometime never visit here and see many proud pulsar owners here. [wave]

i am 1 of the 1st batch owner when shipment reached sg in march. so no auto fold mirror, no bodykit, no sharkfin antenna.

1 of the "screw up" by TC when they market the pulsar with rear aircon and the test car which had the rear aircon too. actual car reached sg shore with no rear aircon.. so got further discount.

I trade in my Laito which left 1yr and CVT never give me any problem but air con issue which 1 of the factors to replace it.

Wishlist - SE advised DO NOT touch during the 1st year to avoid warranty void.

1. Coil over which D2 brand has for pulsar cost $1.4k+

2. Strut bar still not available.

3. and list go on...

Buy direct from K&N and ship direct to Singapore.

K&N 33-2409 Air Filter

Got it from aliexpress key words "PULSAR STORAGE BOX" cost around US$8+

tray.JPG

tray 1.jpeg

Window Visor - Ubi area pm for workshop contact # and cost S$50 or ask your SE to throw in.

visor.jpeg

Dekit from Latio Pivot 3-drive

3 drive.jpeg

Best single trip from east to west on normal mode.

FC.jpg

This tyres pressure feature is useful .

2017-06-26 17.33.26.jpg

where can i get the window visor?
  • Praise 2

Finally got around to replacing the DRL yellow bulbs with white LED ones based on recommendations from UK Pulsar forum. So far so good without any errors showing up on the dashboard. Pasted the link below for those interested. It’s using the H16 interface type.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01NBJ9KXY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A1BIJTQYXYF018&psc=1

Read they don’t ship to SG, how u ship?

• Praise 2

Read they don’t ship to SG, how u ship?

I was lucky I had a colleague from UK visiting so I had it shipped to his place.  Alternative means would be to use a freight forwarder company like Vpost but I reckon that would only be worth it if a bulk order is done.  I'm also looking at the fog lamp equivalent version which is roughly around the same price but at least there are alternatives available locally like the Diamond Vision but they are really costly.  I only ordered one piece earlier as I wasn't sure if it would trigger an error code in the dashboard console.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01N9GNUG7/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1BIJTQYXYF018&psc=1

Anyone figured out how to keep the DRL on at all times instead of it going off when the headlights are activated.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2