Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

Well looks like we have a solution now without needing to rely on 3rd party forwarders.  Amazon US charges $4.59 for a shipping a single order and $5.7 for 3 packs.  Looks like it's still worth to order more at one go.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

@zafirag

when i see a Pulsar w white DRL i’ll give u a honk

LOL!!! Unfortunately I don't drive the Pulsar so my wife would probably be thinking what's up with the other driver.

Finally got around to replacing the DRL yellow bulbs with white LED ones based on recommendations from UK Pulsar forum. So far so good without any errors showing up on the dashboard. Pasted the link below for those interested. It’s using the H16 interface type.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01NBJ9KXY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A1BIJTQYXYF018&psc=1

You change the DRL yourself or workshop changed for you?

• Praise 1

You change the DRL yourself or workshop changed for you?

I visited a workshop that I use regularly in Toa Payoh to help change them and paid a small fee for it.  The guy accessed it through the front wheel arc area to change out the bulbs.  The driver side change was easier than the passenger side as there was some obstruction which prevented easier access.

I visited a workshop that I use regularly in Toa Payoh to help change them and paid a small fee for it.  The guy accessed it through the front wheel arc area to change out the bulbs.  The driver side change was easier than the passenger side as there was some obstruction which prevented easier access.

Thanks for the info, bro.

Apologies if this question has been asked before but nothing turned up when I did a search.  Anyway, since I still have the DUO points left unused, I was looking at the accessories offered by Nissan and was wondering if any of you have installed the Front Turning Sensor ($188) and Pioneer subwoofer ($338). 

'm most curious to find out where did they install the sub and what's your thoughts about it.  As for the sensor, I'm keen to see a picture of the car with the front sensor installed.  Is there a switch that allows the sensor to be turned off when not needed?  Thanks in advance for any info shared.

That’s just the DRL bulb alone. Have not changed the fog lamp bulb.

Isn't the DRL white light you changed out to replace the Yellow fog lamp? 

Now a bit confuse on the DRL and fog lamp in this case.

Isn't the DRL white light you changed out to replace the Yellow fog lamp? 

Now a bit confuse on the DRL and fog lamp in this case.

Hi there.. if you look at the lamp housing, you will see 2 seperate bulbs, one for the DRL and the other for the Fog light.  I only swapped out the DRL bulb to white LED at this moment.  Hope this helps.

Hi there.. if you look at the lamp housing, you will see 2 seperate bulbs, one for the DRL and the other for the Fog light.  I only swapped out the DRL bulb to white LED at this moment.  Hope this helps.

Thanks for the explanation, bro.

Didn't know there are 2 bulbs in the housing.

In your case, meaning you have 1 white DRL n 1 yellow fog light in the same housing. Result turn out to be the one you post that the lighting prone more to WHITE than Yellow. Am I right?

Thanks for the explanation, bro.

Didn't know there are 2 bulbs in the housing.

In your case, meaning you have 1 white DRL n 1 yellow fog light in the same housing. Result turn out to be the one you post that the lighting prone more to WHITE than Yellow. Am I right?

Not sure if you are aware that the DRL light automatically goes off when the main LED headlight turns on.  Hence, during night time use when you will likely turn on the Fog light, only the Yellow fog bulb will light up since the internal system blocks the activation of the DRL.  Of course you can choose to change the Fog bulb to LED White as well which will have more options in the market since that is a standard H11 bulb.  It's the H16 DRL bulb that is hard to find locally since not much cars use them.

Anyone change their HU to pioneer? I think ask before but no feedback. Went to an installer and he checked the wiring and said after install pioneer HU, steering wheel controls will be lost unless purchase an converter. Pulsar wiring is Cam Pass design. Not sure if this Is true. Also no guarantee the reverse cam currently is compatible.

If someone changes and no problem, do let’s know. Thanks in advance.

• Praise 3

Hi, did anyone encounter the FEB system always unavailable during driving? Mine always will encounter 1 or 2 times during my every journey. Had complained a few times to TC but it did not solve when they perform cleaning and resetting the system... [:(]

• Praise 2

Hi, did anyone encounter the FEB system always unavailable during driving? Mine always will encounter 1 or 2 times during my every journey. Had complained a few times to TC but it did not solve when they perform cleaning and resetting the system... [:(]

Only during heavy rain, abnormal if happen during every trip.

Check if anything blocking the radar (dirt & etc), otherwise better get it fixed before warranty expired.

• Praise 2

anyone have issues pairing bluetooth to their samsung phone? agter pairing, next time i start the engine, need to re-pair again.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3