Multiple accidents from SG to JB

Kia7200

Last Sunday morning which was 24/01/16, I was on my way from SG to JB and as usual, there was a heavy jam. Through this 1hr plus of jam, I saw few things which made me think twice before buying conti cars.

First I saw a Volvo X40 which put hazard light in the middle of jam and stop moving

Then 1 WW Golf turn right to siam the volvo and hit my rear bumper, he act blur wana drive away(in a jam). He say got hit meh, then he said cause that Volvo put hazard light blah blah blah. I let him go cause my picanto is scrapping soon and my scratch is very minor but the Golf scratches is so obvious and big.

Then I saw the Volvo start his car and travel a while before his car die again

Then I saw the Golf who hit me also car die half way.

Like seriously, Wtf is wrong with those cars. Lol

Edited by Kia7200
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8
  • Dislike 1

Errr maybe Conti car not make to get stuck in jam??? Overheat???[rolleyes]

There r so many sushi, kimchi and Malaysia car got no problem, why these 2 cars which looks quite new to me. Quite bad la their reliability

Last Sunday morning which was 24/01/16, I was on my way from SG to JB and as usual, there was a heavy jam. Through this 1hr plus of jam, I saw few things which made me think twice before buying conti cars.

First I saw a Volvo X40 which put hazard light in the middle of jam and stop moving

Then 1 WW Golf turn right to siam the volvo and hit my rear bumper, he act blur wana drive away(in a jam). He say got hit meh, then he said cause that Volvo put hazard light blah blah blah. I let him go cause my picanto is scrapping soon and my scratch is very minor but the Golf scratches is so obvious and big.

You should alight,

Walk towards the Golf Driver, put your palm to your opposite armpit then start flapping the other arm.

The laugh out,"orbigud.....!"

• Praise 11

Haha, poor Golf driver. First he knocked you and scratched his car, then his car broke down in the jam. Suay day for him.

When I was young, all conti car will switch off aircon and wind down window in a traffic jam, if not, tangki sure boiling...now still have to meh?....hehe

• Praise 1

Speaking about this, while on PIE last week, a car suddenly slowed to a crawl on the first lane... Causing a E-brakes and sudden tail back... And it was a New Jetta...

Possibly kancheong driver also forgot to turn on the hazard light and just stayed at lane 2 at 20-30kmh...

VW should conduct safe driving courses for all their customers... They will need it

When I was young, all conti car will switch off aircon and wind down window in a traffic jam, if not, tangki sure boiling...now still have to meh?....hehe

Up to 1990,Mercedes Benz[W124]still got problem when in jams,near 120'c on the Temp gauge.

Conti cars have character. Unlike Jap and Korea cars. No character at all. Had my fair share of Conti cars (the exp ones). Gave up. Not worth the hassle of visiting the workshop every now and then

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Golf driver is tio karmatized for being a hit-and-run terror. Golf car is intelligent enough to ascertain the intellect of the driver. How can the driver gave excuses like Volvo put hazard lights?  [:p] Orbigoot lor.

Also, people used to drive Jap cars forget that it's highly recommended to drive bone stock on contis; you just can't anyhow changed out parts to your liking. Even light bulbs and rims may have severe impact.

Edited by Kangadrool

Conti cars still got such problem meh? I am sure there areally plenty others in the jam that didn't experience this. But why should fairly new ones having such problems?

Did you have video and saved it? Just in case the golf driver went to claim on you.

Such a short car like a golf can also scratch an even shorter car like a picanto? And this is a guy driver? What a kan cheong spider.

But car breakdowns are always on the radio of late. Effects of high coe prices.

Just recently I saw a white Lancer broke down on PIE just outside Ngee Ann Poly. It was on the 3rd lane and it was in the evening and dark. Heavy vehicles and tipper trucks siam left right center to avoid hitting it.

↡ Advertisement