What can remove when come to scrap car

Andy123

Later turn turtle then you know.

Why so serious? You've probably never tried doing hand brake turns or experimented with old cars due for scrap. Burnout and launching car how to make it turn turtle?

Edited by Fastfive1
↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

And suffer an accident with u trapped inside?

Do it at a big open area with no one around and hard to get into a serious accident with those kind of stuff la. On the day I scrap my old car, I also did all the stuff I wanted to try but scared of damaging my car. Things like driving with handbrake on, trying to do donuts/burnouts, handbrake turns and all the other stuff we always see.

Should like remove speaker and car player? My car going scrap. I think they wont care if found missing some parts. As long as car is able to move

I'm thinking of this too!!!

Just that too many unknowns,

1. Really can remove?

2. Who's gonna help me make it into a seat?

3. how much?

I wanna do this!!!! if it's not expensive..lol

How about removing car seat? Can convert into a Gaming chair? or The backseat convert in a sofa? Anyone done that before? 

Supersonic

Should like remove speaker and car player? My car going scrap. I think they wont care if found missing some parts. As long as car is able to move

Maybe you can call up the scrapyard to check what things can be removed? My friend went to scrap his car, and asked the scrapyard whether can take back the car plate, and scrapyard told him only can take back one only?!

How about removing car seat? Can convert into a Gaming chair? or The backseat convert in a sofa? Anyone done that before? 

this is a very simple job. Any metal works company can do this. My customer bolted down 2 car seats at the back of his van. 

For sofa, you have to think of the base. You want it to be fixed on the floor or ? 

Supercharged

I swopped headrests and engine cover with a friend who had the same ride. Mine were facelift headrests and the engine cover was nice and clean. Also gave him stock brake pads and spark plugs.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Want to play your car & explore its fullest potential before scrap, head to the NSH at night and the Universe is yours. Can even e Brake from 200km/h to 0km/h, fish tail the “guai lan’ car and just zoom off in the horizons. Do endless attempts of jack rabbit acceleration and drifts.  [laugh]

Edited by Vinceng

basic mechanism still required. Best only to remove, extra components such as voltage stabilizer, tv tuner, amp fuse, extra amp, HID light, iron board, roof monitor. LED roof light and those easy to take out...

Turbocharged

Want to play your car & explore its fullest potential before scrap, head to the NSH at night and the Universe is yours. Can even e Brake from 200km/h to 0km/h, fish tail the âguai lanâ car and just zoom off in the horizons. Do endless attempts of jack rabbit acceleration and drifts. [laugh]

No, no. Pls don't.

Supercharged

Want to play your car & explore its fullest potential before scrap, head to the NSH at night and the Universe is yours. Can even e Brake from 200km/h to 0km/h, fish tail the “guai lan’ car and just zoom off in the horizons. Do endless attempts of jack rabbit acceleration and drifts.  [laugh]

later blow some parts the car stuck there cannot drive back..... best is to do it outside the scrapyard even kill it can just push it outside the gate ...

Supersonic

Not advisable to do special stunts with your car going to be scrap. Cause if anything happen to your car then problem liao. Lol.

Not advisable to do special stunts with your car going to be scrap. Cause if anything happen to your car then problem liao. Lol.

Yalor... your car will feel sad, served the master well, and Kena whack the day before sent to face the giant steel cramp at scrap yard....

Turbocharged

Yalor... your car will feel sad, served the master well, and Kena whack the day before sent to face the giant steel cramp at scrap yard....

These scrap yards won't send the entire car to be crushed.

They will dismantle the front and rear bumpers, all 4 doors, bonnet and boot etc. to be sold as used parts.

And most of them give just $0 body value. It's like giving them something for free.

I know of someone who deliberately crashed his bumpers and used a hammer to wreck all metal parts, don't let the scrap yard resell as used parts.

Supersonic

These scrap yards won't send the entire car to be crushed.

They will dismantle the front and rear bumpers, all 4 doors, bonnet and boot etc. to be sold as used parts.

And most of them give just $0 body value. It's like giving them something for free.

I know of someone who deliberately crashed his bumpers and used a hammer to wreck all metal parts, don't let the scrap yard resell as used parts.

True, those scrap yard take in your car for $0 body value or $100 only, and yet they can take out so many parts and things in your car to sell before they crash your car.

↡ Advertisement