• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:26 AM

Stanoink
  • Premium member
    Stanoink
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

I would like to seek your opinions on the choice of these 3 detailers that have shops in the West part of Singapore:

1. Ceramic Pro by 5dSolutions, ~$1100+

2. Revol, ~$800+

3. Blacknano, ~$400-$500+

4. Supremo, ~$500+

I am prefer packages with 3 years warranty (for apple to apple comparison), covers interior coating and provides post sales car wash services. All packages expect you to go back for annual checks or maintenance which usual is around $100 - $150 range.

Which packages would you recommend? It seems that Ceramic Pro and Revol have a lot of good recommendations.

As a side note, Ceramic Pro and Supremo have 5 years warranty packages but I am not sure if it is good to for those?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Lightsabre, 31 January 2016 - 09:26 PM.

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:46 AM

Kenneth2koh
  • Kenneth2koh
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I would go for the most expensive ones if $$$ is not an issue. Price= better quality( most of the time)

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:27 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I would go for the most expensive ones if $$$ is not an issue. Price= better quality( most of the time)

hahah

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:29 PM

Forte3737

1100?? The price can almost respray a car already

Note that none of those PPS you considering can resist scratches nor paint chips. A good coating of wax will also make the car easier to maintain.

Hi,

I would like to seek your opinions on the choice of these 3 detailers that have shops in the West part of Singapore:

2. Revol, ~$800+

4. Supremo, ~$500+

I am prefer packages with 3 years warranty (for apple to apple comparison), covers interior coating and provides post sales car wash services. All packages expect you to go back for annual checks or maintenance which usual is around $100 - $150 range.

Which packages would you recommend? It seems that Ceramic Pro and Revol have a lot of good recommendations.

As a side note, Ceramic Pro and Supremo have 5 years warranty packages but I am not sure if it is good to for those?

Thanks in advance!

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:33 PM

Tanguanpoh
  • Premium member
    Tanguanpoh
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi I will choose supremo as my car is done by them.

I like their after service support and if u interested just quote Alvin from k3 group and u go down to have a look.

Speak to the boss and decide yourself.

Hi,

2. Revol, ~$800+

4. Supremo, ~$500+

Thanks in advance!

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:43 PM

Forte3737

Hi I will choose supremo as my car is done by them.

I like their after service support and if u interested just quote Alvin from k3 group and u go down to have a look.

Speak to the boss and decide yourself.

Got commission is it?

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:15 PM

Tanguanpoh
  • Premium member
    Tanguanpoh
    Clutched
    Author Image

no la just that the boss will know how Stanoink get to know his shop.

Got commission is it?

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:46 PM

Thomas168sg
  • Thomas168sg
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Can seriously consider Black Nano.

I choose Black Nano over Supremo because Black Nano : -

1) established longer

2) have better equipments

3) doing a lot more cars compared to Supremo from looking at forum and FB

I do not get commission from them but just want to share why I chose Black Nano.

Posted 20 June 2016 - 09:06 PM

Peterich2005
  • Peterich2005
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

There is a car grooming centre at IMM car park that offer all sorts of polishing and paint protection products.   They are very friendly and good services.   I had tried their product in the past and uses their services twice.

Axeman24 praised this

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:30 PM

Axeman24
  • Premium member
    Axeman24
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

There is a car grooming centre at IMM car park that offer all sorts of polishing and paint protection products. They are very friendly and good services. I had tried their product in the past and uses their services twice.

Bro how much did you pay and what did you do with them?
Be nice to nerds, chances are you will end up working for one

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:04 PM

shyshycat
  • shyshycat
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Guys if you want to try mobile grooming, check out Shine Mobile Grooming (Syafiq). He polished my brother's Daihatsu Terios for a reasonable price. Came to my place at Yishun, applied Sonax Premium Nano Coating after machine polish. Found him through Carousell because of Raya.

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Lambency Detailing

Lambency Detailing  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Runxxxne  |  Neutral Newbie

Chance upon the advert in FB and came for the above-mentioned. Parking is readily available and crew started immediately on the detailing. Promo is no fuss at all.

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by allensoh  |  Neutral Newbie

I am a long time customer of Revol. Each time I have work done on my cars, I leave their workshop very satisfied. The quality of their workmanship is exceptional and I like their professional conduct. One time, I had to take one of my cars back to them for a touch-up and they immediately remedied the problem. I appreciate them a lot and will continue to patronize the... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Grooming - Wash & Polish

Quick Reply

Tags: grooming, ceramic, packages, west and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users