GrabHitch/RYDE-car pooling services

Carpools

I won't even put $5k of my money with a travel agent if I know they are losing money. Lol

Grab may be different but why keep money with a merchant for years when they don't pay you any interest? And it is not even a bank that is regulated by the central bank.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

All it takes is for an unreasonable rider to make a complaint against you. 

Your account gets suspended, your money is frozen.

Yes, this is true and I am sure it has happened before. 

I won't even put $5k of my money with a travel agent if I know they are losing money. Lol

Grab may be different but why keep money with a merchant for years when they don't pay you any interest? And it is not even a bank that is regulated by the central bank.

maybe he find it shiok to see 5 figures in his Grab wallet everyday, yes...crazy to leave 11k in a digital wallet, the app had glitches before and dont be shock to wake up next day to see the figure ZERO inside...

Cannot ah those not only my things but my family members like sunglass, pillow, jacket, scarfs, reading spec, headphone etc.

When i put in boot everytime they board will say wheres our thing? Lol

Like this ah? Then maybe you should not do hitch since your car have so many personal stuff. Lol.

• Praise 2

Maybe you can pack them in a box to move them in and out easily?

Yah for the scarf and jacket i put in duffel bag

But other things normally after use my family members put on back seat pocket lol

Like this ah? Then maybe you should not do hitch since your car have so many personal stuff. Lol.

I hardly do lol. Maybe once in a month cos most of times i travel with family or friends. Only i go long distance like pick up people in airport from west then find pax. If short distance i wont bother somemore need detour kind hehe

All it takes is for an unreasonable rider to make a complaint against you. 

Your account gets suspended, your money is frozen.

Yes this is quite true. Heard of some bros kana this the hard way [knife]

Yah for the scarf and jacket i put in duffel bag

But other things normally after use my family members put on back seat pocket lol

I hardly do lol. Maybe once in a month cos most of times i travel with family or friends. Only i go long distance like pick up people in airport from west then find pax. If short distance i wont bother somemore need detour kind hehe

A social carpooling service that matches

non-commercial everyday drivers to riders who are going along the same way.

Enjoy lower-priced, fixed fares all day.

Make new friends and help to save the Earth!

3 Tips to maximise your Hitch experience:

• Hitch Drivers are ordinary commuters just like you, on their way to and fro work. Be punctual and don’t cancel on your Hitch Driver!
  • Remember to take the front seat, introduce yourself and make a new friend. If there are fellow Hitch Riders in the same car, it doesn’t hurt to be friendly too!
  • Schedule your trips up to 7 days in advance at no extra charge! The earlier you book, the likelier we can find you a match.

post-252640-0-79610500-1542800332_thumb.jpg post-252640-0-05576200-1542800475_thumb.jpg

Edited by Arron8888

therein lies your problem

want to prostitute your car but still trying treat it like it's your biatch

ð

Wah, for a bit of money, you let people think that you car is taxi? That's prostitution. Lol

Basic social carpooling manner is to take the front seat automatically. Unless this person seldom or never take a friend's car or any private car.

The cheaper fare also indicate to you it is carpooling and not a taxi or commercial car.

The token sum is to cover the inconvenient or detour of the car owner, their time and some money for their petrol.

Too many tiko hitch drivers lah, just like one year ago in the fb grabhitch. Eat too full go text rider chit chat. Tio ban already than act innocent don't know why got ban and drink drunk cry like a baby. Now this new system is good, you don't know rider contact and riders also don't know your contact too. Those want to catch fish get regular rider skip 10% no more chance already. Only open your mouth to ask rider contact than can get regulars. But skip 10% I can say very fast get caught if the rider and driver anyone of them got on gps sure gotcha.

• Praise 1

Too many tiko hitch drivers lah, just like one year ago in the fb grabhitch. Eat too full go text rider chit chat. Tio ban already than act innocent don't know why got ban and drink drunk cry like a baby. Now this new system is good, you don't know rider contact and riders also don't know your contact too. Those want to catch fish get regular rider skip 10% no more chance already. Only open your mouth to ask rider contact than can get regulars. But skip 10% I can say very fast get caught if the rider and driver anyone of them got on gps sure gotcha.

So what. This is a private arrangement no?

If the app is tracking the rider when the rider is not using the app. That's a clear invasion of privacy.

Edited by Lala81

So what. This is a private arrangement no?

If the app is tracking the rider when the rider is not using the app. That's a clear invasion of privacy.

Than you go check it out if once you get involved into an accident and the riders injured also don't intend to says is your friend cos the rider did pay you money. Than you see you so called so what will tua kee or not?

You must remember where you get this rider in the first place?? Not along the road side OK. Is from grab apps. Grab open this apps for you to undercut? You dreaming is it? Lol

Than you go check it out if once you get involved into an accident and the riders injured also don't intend to says is your friend cos the rider did pay you money. Than you see you so called so what will tua kee or not?

You must remember where you get this rider in the first place?? Not along the road side OK. Is from grab apps. Grab open this apps for you to undercut? You dreaming is it? Lol ð

Why cannot? If i were to give my neighbor / friend a ride and he agrees to help partially pay for petrol, how is it against the law?

But if you are doing this on a full time commercial basis, then you need to look into the fine print of your insurance policy.

You must remember where you get this rider in the first place?? Not along the road side OK. Is from grab apps. Grab open this apps for you to undercut? You dreaming is it? Lol ð

I'm not familiar with the requirements of the pvdl nor the requirements of the commercial insurance (whether its only allowed for customers of grab, gojek, ryde) .

What u said is also a valid concern for someone who attempts to do this. But it's largely irrelevant to what I said. Thats just another aspect of risk u have to accept or manage if u want to do so.

I would guess that Taxi drivers have been doing this for decades?

Anyway I've no vested interest in this topic.

Edited by Lala81