Lim Swee Say 50 and above is elderly

Kklim

MY one can use as touch-and-go card.  [thumbsup] Don't need to worry about card expiry unlike the actual TNG.

'Teng Ki' got no discount at Polyclinics and some private clinics, no discount on public buses & MRT and no 5% rebates at NTUC and Giant .......... [furious]

↡ Advertisement

Teach ppl how to use fb and whatsapp can also make money. LoL...

But elderly who are mostly low income can't even afford a smartphone to use fb and whatsapp. Is there an "elderly package" which is affordable to the elderly from the big 3 telco companies? As such owning such a luxury item like a smartphone becomes a burden for them. If govt is not keen on introducing minimum wage dan don't ask elderly to take up such courses. It really begs to question how relevant and helpful it is to the ppl earning low wage.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

40 already have eldershield. Why so surprise that 50 is considered elderly?

Which is very true in our working society.

Many young managers are shying from hiring people older than them because they cannot 'manage' them.

I really wonder what a 'Manager' should be doing when they cannot 'manage'  :omg:

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Which is very true in our working society.

Many young managers are shying from hiring people older than them because they cannot 'manage' them.

I really wonder what a 'Manager' should be doing when they cannot 'manage'  :omg:

But it is also true that the older people are harder to manage, especially if you are younger than them. I have problem with 2 of these staff in their 50s. They don't want to listen to instructions, they insist their way is the best cuz they have more experience. Not just the managers not happy with them, the other staff also not happy.

↡ Advertisement