2013 - 2018 3rd Gen Mercedes A class (W176)

Yaloryalor

Turbocharged

Hahahaha so how much exactly after overtrade?

I like the a180 but have to follow by rational mind for now hahaha

zero reason to buy A180 next to A200 now if A200 cheaper, same goes for B200, CLA200.

More equipment, more power, better fuel efficiency, a bit more prestige, and same road tax. Why ever want MFA 180 if the MFA 200 is cheaper, unless die die want Cat A?

• Praise 2

zero reason to buy A180 next to A200 now if A200 cheaper, same goes for B200, CLA200.

More equipment, more power, better fuel efficiency, a bit more prestige, and same road tax. Why ever want MFA 180 if the MFA 200 is cheaper, unless die die want Cat A?

What are the extra equipment A200 has over A180? Does A180/A200 comes with memory seats?

• Praise 2

It was e model I wanted when cat a was low, not reflecting the current situation bro hehe

"You're much better off with an Audi A3 Sportback or VW Golf" LOL

http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/mercedes-benz/a-class/2016-mercedes-benz-a-class-review/1363257

"rivals such as the Audi A3, BMW 1-series and VW Golf are more capable"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/mercedes-benz/mercedes-a-class-review/

Comparing A3 and A 180 handling, I think A3 and A class is on par. Power wise A3 is much better than A180, yet to try A200.

A180 has more room (head and leg) at the rear seats. A180 got bigger storage space and more compartments at the front. A180 got electric memories seats for driver and front passenger; A3 need to pay to upgrade. Both no keyless. A 180 comes with 17" rims vs A3 16" rims.

Car boot, the A3 is bigger compare to hatchback A180. A3 got nice LED headlight and DRL front and rear, A 180 only Halogen lamps. A3 leather seats vs A180 synthetic leather with fabric sports seats. A180 no rear aircon too.

Reliability, servicing cost and resale value I think Merc should be better than Audi.

Turbocharged

A200 Urban should have bi-xenons with LED signals/daytime running light. But when I see the halogen headlamps/tail-lamps on A180 Style, really ruins the car's appearance.

A-Class really don't have enough space to move around in though imo.

A200 Urban should have bi-xenons with LED signals/daytime running light. But when I see the halogen headlamps/tail-lamps on A180 Style, really ruins the car's appearance.

A-Class really don't have enough space to move around in though imo.

The Bi-xenons headlight really making the car more sporty look.

A Class interior is bigger than some small Conti cars like the 1 series and A3 sedan.

Turbocharged

The Bi-xenons headlight really making the car more sporty look.

A Class interior is bigger than some small Conti cars like the 1 series and A3 sedan.

The best was the small batch of A220 CDI that came with Intelligent Light System, the projector lens had red rings. Those units were loaded to the brim with equipment, even got the Dynamica microfibre alacantara-like seats.

As for space, I find the A3 wins out on A-class but 1-series is the worst.

Turbocharged

How about Golf Gti compare? Am considering a Golf Gti or A180 or A200.

Assuming you are not badge conscious I think the Golf GTi is a far more accomplished car and better equipped.

Assuming you are not badge conscious I think the Golf GTi is a far more accomplished car and better equipped.

Noted, currently driving a Honda Fit, giving Wife to drive until next year (Coe due next year) so was thinking to get one for myself.. Don't know to get a 2nd hand, maybe (. 2010-2011 Gti )or A180/A200, friends was telling, buy mercs better, 2nd hand Gti you add more to get 2013 A200 or either Nee A180 or 2015 A180. But from what I see the specs, GTi seems more powerful and better.

↡ Advertisement