SPL Automobile

Cumzilla

ok guys, finally the review for SPL automobile.

I have collected my Honda shuttle hybrid yesterday at their showroom/warehouse at WCEGA plaza. First time dealing with PI, so like many of the brothers here too, was worried initially.

First went down to this showroom/warehouse about 1 month ago as their advertisement is really attractive with 1 bid guaranteed. The SE that attended to me is really accommodating and polite. Even though she is not working on Sunday, she made special arrangement for me to go and see the car. As I'm still considering after the visit, she follow-up with me via watsapp and answering all my queries without any sign of impatience or pushiness. Finally committed after we agreed on the terms and conditions. Revised to 2 bids guaranteed with COE rebate as she said that the car needs some time for VITAS. Got my COE at first bid and subsequently just waited for the inspection. She is really responsible as in between while I msg her questions on the car, she always reply promptly. That sort of set my mind at ease as buyer is always worried that the PI will suddenly "Zhao lor" or runaway or disappear after confirm booking. Oh one more point to add, they are quite flexible too in terms of payment location. As my workplace is not near to wcega plaza and I had to make subsequent outstanding payment before she can register the car on LTA website, she direct me to her HQ at high street. Although the office looks very old and had not indicator from their signboard that it is dealing with car, I made my payment there. One thing that assure me was that the office seems like it is there for decades...ya decades as all the things in there were very retro haha...made payment on Friday and collected my ride on Saturday:)

PM me for those bros who have more enquiries!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Just bought a Honda Odyssey from them. Pay deposit on 5 Apr and pass my cashiers order on 8th April then 11 April take delivery.. Super fast! I was initially very hesitant to issue the cashiers order to them as I just had a very bad experience with another car dealer so call more "reputable" better contact etc... But fail me months after months..

Story started last end October I sent my car to them for scrap and exchange a new car and the scrap value $16k was cross to them as deposit. Delivery was stated as late Dec but was told verbally as early Dec. in mid Dec they told me that it was delay to before new year which is meant to be CNY not new year January! I told them I cannot wait so long and they promise to loan me a car but took weeks after weeks till before CNY a car which takes to heat up every 5-10min then can move.. I tolerated this till after CNY this time they told me promised definately can take by Mar. This time I cannot stand only more I told them to give black n white via email they say why I don't trust them! But anyway I insisted and they really sent that email. Unfortunately despite all my effort they still fail to meet within Mar, I finally broke my anger and told them I am going to make police report. To my surprise they says no use make police report cos police won't care this type.. I told them I don't mind as I need to let others know my experience.. Then someone from their company call me up saying he is a manager and will look into this and ask me to give him another 10 days and will also give me $500 voucher. Which I decline, fortunately I meet Cindy of Sunrita whom serve me well and with her speedy help registered by car on time for the COE due in May!

Edited by Sadsoul
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 2

I am from the UK and I find it very difficult to understand the car buying process in Singapore. I find most of the car dealers keep changing their prices and are not clear about the hidden costs. As such, I have continually been hindered when trying to buy a car.

Therefore I was happy to meet Cindy at SPL Automobile as this company was recommended to me by a work colleague. Their showroom is located in Bukit Batok Crescent. 

The whole car buying process was clear and transparent. Their choice and physical stock levels were very impressive. 

I purchased my Honda Vezel with all my choices included. 

I made payment to an office in High Street , opposite the Singapore Parliament building. This actual office was quite old and dated in style, but when I researched the company, I became safe in the knowledge that I was making payment to a company that has been established here for over about 50 years and has a substantial paid up capital.

As such, I was happily made payment and received my car fast and efficiently. I would thoroughly recommend this company if you want a clear and easy transaction with a well established company for peace of mind.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 4

Supercharged

A few first-posters suddenly come in to say how good an unknown PI is... wow looks like this PI must be very very GOOD to inspire such spontaneous behaviour  [laugh]

• Praise 5

I am from the UK and I find it very difficult to understand the car buying process in Singapore. I find most of the car dealers keep changing their prices and are not clear about the hidden costs. As such, I have continually been hindered when trying to buy a car.

Therefore I was happy to meet Cindy at SPL Automobile as this company was recommended to me by a work colleague. Their showroom is located in Bukit Batok Crescent.

The whole car buying process was clear and transparent. Their choice and physical stock levels were very impressive.

I purchased my Honda Vezel with all my choices included.

I made payment to an office in High Street , opposite the Singapore Parliament building. This actual office was quite old and dated in style, but when I researched the company, I became safe in the knowledge that I was making payment to a company that has been established here for over about 50 years and has a substantial paid up capital.

As such, I was happily made payment and received my car fast and efficiently. I would thoroughly recommend this company if you want a clear and easy transaction with a well established company for peace of mind.

Thanks for the heads up cindy.

Oops! Sorry I mean Angelina

• Praise 2

lol, the ppl from UK that i know ...spit at SG car prices and vow never to buy a car using their own money in SG!!!

• Praise 1

I agree... I wouldnt quite spit, but the car prices in Singapore are exceptionally high... I would have got myself a mercedes in the Uk for the same price! But in view of the fact of a good marriage in Singapore and the intention to stay here and watch my grandchildren grow up I have purchased a Japanese car for reliability  and mobility for the long term here.

• Dislike 1