SPL Automobile

Cumzilla

Didnt know how to use this forum, so here is my experience purchasing a car. We were looking to buy a car since last year december, our preference will be a hybrid car. While waiting for COE to drop as we were not really desperate to get a car immediately, we were scouting from dealers to parallel importer. Don't quite understand singapore system in terms of PI and dealers. We finally put our mind to a hybrid vezel. All salesman/dealers whatever you call them quote us a price and it is usually minimum 4 to 6 bids COE.

Came accross SPL advertisement on a newspaper and looking at the price they offered, we were skeptical and weary. I called cindy (name and contact on adv) to confirm her office location and price as well. We went to take a look at wzegal plaza on the 18th of april and spoke to cindy.

Now the purpose of this comments is really to sign praise for cindy. After getting all the information and the price was right, we agreed to put down a deposit on that day. She promise that we can collect the car on the 25th of april, that would be exactly 1week from date of deposit. We were questioning this effieciency and it seems impossible. 1 bid guranteed. Somehow, her sincerity and warmness makes us trust her. Immediately we sign an agreement and other documents. On the 20th april, she kept me posted that bank loan not approved yet, as such they are unable to bid for COE, however there is this thing called open bidding (i had no clue). 21st of april she told me loan approved and they will get the number plate asap. 22nd of april, she text me that grooming of car will be done on 23rd and i will be able to collect it in the evening before 5pm. (before shop close)

So from 18th april (monday) , i am able to collect my car on 23rd april (saturday), less than a week. We are very pleased with her service and she really kept to her words (which most salesman don't). SPL is really fortunate to have such a great employee like cindy. Highly recommended if you are looking to buy a car. If you think this is a fake, don't take my word for it. Call cindy or visit them at wczegal.  

• Dislike 1

Didnt know how to use this forum, so here is my experience purchasing a car. We were looking to buy a car since last year december, our preference will be a hybrid car. While waiting for COE to drop as we were not really desperate to get a car immediately, we were scouting from dealers to parallel importer. Don't quite understand singapore system in terms of PI and dealers. We finally put our mind to a hybrid vezel. All salesman/dealers whatever you call them quote us a price and it is usually minimum 4 to 6 bids COE.

Came accross SPL advertisement on a newspaper and looking at the price they offered, we were skeptical and weary. I called cindy (name and contact on adv) to confirm her office location and price as well. We went to take a look at wzegal plaza on the 18th of april and spoke to cindy.

Now the purpose of this comments is really to sign praise for cindy. After getting all the information and the price was right, we agreed to put down a deposit on that day. She promise that we can collect the car on the 25th of april, that would be exactly 1week from date of deposit. We were questioning this effieciency and it seems impossible. 1 bid guranteed. Somehow, her sincerity and warmness makes us trust her. Immediately we sign an agreement and other documents. On the 20th april, she kept me posted that bank loan not approved yet, as such they are unable to bid for COE, however there is this thing called open bidding (i had no clue). 21st of april she told me loan approved and they will get the number plate asap. 22nd of april, she text me that grooming of car will be done on 23rd and i will be able to collect it in the evening before 5pm. (before shop close)

So from 18th april (monday) , i am able to collect my car on 23rd april (saturday), less than a week. We are very pleased with her service and she really kept to her words (which most salesman don't). SPL is really fortunate to have such a great employee like cindy. Highly recommended if you are looking to buy a car. If you think this is a fake, don't take my word for it. Call cindy or visit them at wczegal.

Cindy dont waste the bandwidth

• Praise 2

where is SPL?

going down to buy Cindy

WCEGA plaza, Bukit Batok. After all the positive reviews,

I'll be going down to place a bid for Cindy too

• Praise 1

(edited)

WCEGA plaza, Bukit Batok. After all the positive reviews,

I'll be going down to place a bid for Cindy too

Edited by Cumzilla
  • Praise 1

Came accross SPL advertisement on a newspaper and looking at the price they offered, we were skeptical and weary. I called cindy (name and contact on adv) to confirm her office location and price as well. We went to take a look at wzegal plaza on the 18th of april and spoke to cindy.

Now the purpose of this comments is really to sign praise for cindy. After getting all the information and the price was right, we agreed to put down a deposit on that day. She promise that we can collect the car on the 25th of april, that would be exactly 1week from date of deposit. We were questioning this effieciency and it seems impossible. 1 bid guranteed. Somehow, her sincerity and warmness makes us trust her. Immediately we sign an agreement and other documents. On the 20th april, she kept me posted that bank loan not approved yet, as such they are unable to bid for COE, however there is this thing called open bidding (i had no clue). 21st of april she told me loan approved and they will get the number plate asap. 22nd of april, she text me that grooming of car will be done on 23rd and i will be able to collect it in the evening before 5pm. (before shop close)

So from 18th april (monday) , i am able to collect my car on 23rd april (saturday), less than a week. We are very pleased with her service and she really kept to her words (which most salesman don't). SPL is really fortunate to have such a great employee like cindy. Highly recommended if you are looking to buy a car. If you think this is a fake, don't take my word for it. Call cindy or visit them at wczegal.  

Is this Cindy?

post-15488-0-69875700-1475201118.jpg

1. I have gone down to both SPL outlets in WCEGA and Sim Ming. Dealt with all 3 salesgirls. Orange, Julie Ana, Joanne.

2. SPL's pricing strategy is dubious even before the transaction is made.

3. They advertise $105K for a Vezel RS but when i went down, they claim that price level is sold out. What they have available is $2k more.

4. I have been tracking COE and their gurantteed 1 bid selling price of their Vezel.

COE 53k Vezel Hybrid $104k

COE 48k Vezel Hybrid $105k

COE 50k Vezel Hybrid $107k

5. NOne of the salegirls ever followed up when they said they will get back to me regarding top up required for accessories like tonneau cover, reverse sensor, head unit upgrade, solar films, etc.

6. If this is the type of service you get before a sale is made, can you imagine what happens after you've bought the car!!

7. I would avoid SPL as they use slide of hand, or bait and switch tactics.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3