SPL Automobile

Cumzilla

(edited)

bro, you got a typo there ... corrected for you ... LOL

Ai yoh, all PIs are risky. Just some PIs more risky than others.
95% 99% of PIs dont even own the cars on their showroom floor. Cars borrowed from importers

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

bro, you got a typo there ... corrected for you ... LOL

most PIs r risky pple to deal wif...go for AD or authorised PI by AD....

BIL go for BMW PI...1 year warranty n can see test the cars ok.....peace of mind!

1. I have gone down to both SPL outlets in WCEGA and Sim Ming. Dealt with all 3 salesgirls. Orange, Julie Ana, Joanne.

2. SPL's pricing strategy is dubious even before the transaction is made.

3. They advertise $105K for a Vezel RS but when i went down, they claim that price level is sold out. What they have available is $2k more.

4. I have been tracking COE and their gurantteed 1 bid selling price of their Vezel.

COE 53k Vezel Hybrid $104k

COE 48k Vezel Hybrid $105k

COE 50k Vezel Hybrid $107k

5. NOne of the salegirls ever followed up when they said they will get back to me regarding top up required for accessories like tonneau cover, reverse sensor, head unit upgrade, solar films, etc.

6. If this is the type of service you get before a sale is made, can you imagine what happens after you've bought the car!!

7. I would avoid SPL as they use slide of hand, or bait and switch tactics.

I have been to SPL and was serviced by Cindy in Apr last year. Indeed, she provided very good service, constantly following up with my many questions over a number of weeks. She also prepared the specified car for me and my family for a test drive on a Sunday when she wasn't supposed to be working. She agreed to our requests for leather seats, roof mount monitor, etc and for trade-in at a very high amount, and told us also that the car would be ready within a week.

Indeed very good service provided by Cindy. But my family & I eventually decided not to buy the car at that time.

SPL used to provide a mobile number (used by Cindy) on their site in SGcarmart. I noticed they don't provide any number now. My guess is maybe Cindy is no longer working there.

I have been to SPL and was serviced by Cindy in Apr last year. Indeed, she provided very good service, constantly following up with my many questions over a number of weeks. She also prepared the specified car for me and my family for a test drive on a Sunday when she wasn't supposed to be working. She agreed to our requests for leather seats, roof mount monitor, etc and for trade-in at a very high amount, and told us also that the car would be ready within a week.

Indeed very good service provided by Cindy. But my family & I eventually decided not to buy the car at that time.

SPL used to provide a mobile number (used by Cindy) on their site in SGcarmart. I noticed they don't provide any number now. My guess is maybe Cindy is no longer working there.

Wow you eyeballing Cindy....hehehehe.

Get inline, I think there is a que

I will avoid used car dealers whenever possible, most are crooks and scumbags!

Oh and never ever have any dealings with RNJ MOTORING!

Must give it to the tenacity of the SPL to keep sending hordes of newbies to drum up interest in a fecal material smeared name... And it's creativity in using sex as a selling point....

• Praise 1

I will avoid used car dealers whenever possible, most are crooks and scumbags!

Oh and never ever have any dealings with RNJ MOTORING!

the existence of used car dealer is to fck you ... song bo!

Why would I want to go to a car dealer and know a viet lady when there are tons of them at KTVs?

Come post again when it's an angmoh sales lady.