2015 BMW X1 sDrive20i

zhehao

test drove GT, prefer X1 driving. GT somehow find it lack of power and engine noisy before 40kmh.

Now need right timing and right price to go in [bounce2]

How about the options and features? Is the GT more fully loaded?
  • Praise 1

How about the options and features? Is the GT more fully loaded?

I think so, at least I think GT have auto park but not X1.  now price increase by 2k to 180k now.

X1 only have the parrallel parking assist

Then I think they are the same.  will search and compare and share later if I manage to find out.

• Praise 1

Just saw pml brought in the 1.5L 3 cylinder sDrive18i.

Introducing the BMW X1 sDrive18i xLine. Yours at just $163,800*.

Every turn is a thrill with the newly introduced BMW X1 sDrive18 xLine. Its refined silhouette is unique only to this authentic SAV in the premium compact segment, and the expansive interior affords flexible space for you, your passenger and all your plans.

For a limited time only, you can drive home the BMW X1 sDrive18i xLine at just $163,800* and receive 3-year BMW service inclusive*. Experience unparalleled dynamics and agility on the road with these exceptional features:

- Full suite of BMW ConnectedDrive functions include intelligent emergency call and concierge and remote services.

- Rear view camera.

- Navigation system with real time traffic information.

- Comfort access system with handsfree opening of bootlid.

(edited)

Every turn is a thrill with the newly introduced BMW X1 sDrive18 xLine. Its refined silhouette is unique only to this authentic SAV in the premium compact segment, and the expansive interior affords flexible space for you, your passenger and all your plans.

For a limited time only, you can drive home the BMW X1 sDrive18i xLine at just $163,800* and receive 3-year BMW service inclusive*. Experience unparalleled dynamics and agility on the road with these exceptional features:

- Full suite of BMW ConnectedDrive functions include intelligent emergency call and concierge and remote services.

- Rear view camera.

Serioussssssss

doesn't make sense if they dont bring x18d den

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/global/article/attachment/T0232406EN/325737

Edited by Rayoflight
  • Praise 1

- Rear view camera.

Can't find where the promo info? any spec sheet? 6 or 8 speeds GB? same equipment level with sDrive20?

- Rear view camera.

Tks for the info! Looks like PML all out to increase their market share by bringing in more Cat A models (think this is in Cat A). With the success of the 216GT, this will cover the SUV segment n with 116d covering the hatchback side, left with a saloon n they'll have almost a complete range of Cat A cars.

Sorry to the fanboys but this is business I guess, bottom line counts for sure!

• Praise 4

Can't find where the promo info? any spec sheet? 6 or 8 speeds GB? same equipment level with sDrive20?

No details on the equipment level, but it should be a 6spd gb.