2015 BMW X1 sDrive20i

zhehao

Hi all,

Was looking around to find a thread for the new BMW X1 but couldn't find one.

Any bros driving or have drove the new X1 before care to share?

Old Car COE almost up, looking at Passat, 3series, C-Class and X1.

3 series and C Class rear space maybe a bit small so considering X1 which seems like a very nice car!

11775_g1_b.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

sDrive is only FWD ... will you consider xDrive?

but PML not bringing in yet ... probably end of the year

Edited by Wt_know

Ray, please don't sell your F30 :lll._.: It's a very nice car

haha bro..i know. It's actually a really nice car to drive in sports mode lol

Im still considering actually...anyway already put up liao. See whether got offers anot.. hehe

The specs PML brought in for new X1.. really abit CMI..

that's standard operation from pml

first batch of new model ... sibei bare bone option

after 1.5 year ... specs would be better

when LCI is coming ... the current model will be fully spec with msport [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know

that's standard operation from pml

first batch of new model ... sibei bare bone option

after 1.5 year ... specs would be better

when LCI is coming ... the current model will be fully spec with msport [thumbsup]

Whilst I do note PML standard op is like what you mentioned, the 216GT was the opposite as they provided almost full specs when launched which was an attraction for many buyers. 

In fact it was like $16k difference from the AT business version and normally business v Luxury is around $10k difference in itself and that's why I believe the GT sold well.

• Praise 3

Nice car for those not interested in whatever RWD/handling/etc etc... ( = majority of car buyers)

pretty good space inside and nicely packaged overall imo. i thinl will be a good daily driver, not too big for parking too. 

haha bro..i know. It's actually a really nice car to drive in sports mode lol

Im still considering actually...anyway already put up liao. See whether got offers anot.. hehe

I m also looking for "sweet spot" when to offload my high Coe car. Maybe after 3 years old den see again.

Jag xe now 159.9k. ...very sweet

• Praise 6

Neutral Newbie

Hahahaha i thought the spec that PML brought in was quite okay?

The only thing i would change is the infotainment screen. They only give 6inch..

Got automatic tailgate and extra interior lights

• Praise 1

In the context of local city/highway driving, what are the benefits in terms of the handling for light to moderate driving?

Hahahaha i thought the spec that PML brought in was quite okay?

The only thing i would change is the infotainment screen. They only give 6inch..

Got automatic tailgate and extra interior lights

Yeah, it is already 2016. How low spec can cars be now? The competition is fierce and many options are now becoming standard to attract and retain buyers. Of course there are the premium options like adaptive dampening and 360 views etc. But then I'm not expecting those in this model range.

To me, the basic must haves are: comfort access, electric seats, bluetooth handsfree, reverse camera and parking sensors, folding side mirrors, and maybe cruise control and auto tailgate.

So the new x1 is missing some of the items in my list?

I think all the functions you listed all have. Maybe except for cruise control. Not sure have or not.

From all the reviews that i see, they seem to suggest that the ride is very crashy and uncomfortable. Any x1-ers here?

Yeah, it is already 2016. How low spec can cars be now? The competition is fierce and many options are now becoming standard to attract and retain buyers. Of course there are the premium options like adaptive dampening and 360 views etc. But then I'm not expecting those in this model range.

To me, the basic must haves are: comfort access, electric seats, bluetooth handsfree, reverse camera and parking sensors, folding side mirrors, and maybe cruise control and auto tailgate.

So the new x1 is missing some of the items in my list?

Those adaptive deepening is 1000 for a pair at stocklist. Haaa. I will settle for normal dampers.

X1 is really nice ... looks like a baby X5 but

no sport seat [thumbsdown]

small idrive [thumbsdown]

the rest are standard options

Edited by Wt_know