What would you do if your car model is used as a taxi in SG?

Domh

i don't mind any taxi model as long as the meter is cheaper

if iam in q and not in hurry, i always look the old2 taxi model, some of them (maybe) still start from $2.80

↡ Advertisement

but when u hv a 2 big 29" luggage, 3 cabin bags and some other stuff, that's the teksi i hope to get at the airport.

dunno why some of these goondu sonata teksi like to leave pails, boxes in their boot and go to changi airport.....

I think not some but almost all of them. Sometimes don't even have enough for me and my family's luggage then driver ask us to put some of the smaller luggage bags on out laps. [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

i don't mind any taxi model as long as the meter is cheaper

if iam in q and not in hurry, i always look the old2 taxi model, some of them (maybe) still start from $2.80

You're like my friend who always wants to use his Ez-Link card on the taxi, so he will wait for a SMRT or TransCab taxi to take.

You're like my friend who always wants to use his Ez-Link card on the taxi, so he will wait for a SMRT or TransCab taxi to take.

dun know why...your avatar just look familar...dun know saw it where b4 :D

Supercharged

I can only say from a taxi driver view, currently, no taxis can beat the old toyota crown in term of spacious, wear and tear, and also durability.

But of course with the new era of taxis coming from korean, most are more powerful but not long lasting.

Yes, the Crown beats in space, wear and durability. However I think it is not comfortable for the driver, especially after long hours of driving. This is the feedback I got from a taxi driver friend....

Supercharged

He is a regular at that avatar's place, perhaps... [laugh]

Supercharged

saw quite a few on the road. i think those who bought those cars as personal cars are regretting now.

Should be glad instead, cos if taxi companies are using it, then it shows it is a reliable car. :D

I think not some but almost all of them. Sometimes don't even have enough for me and my family's luggage then driver ask us to put some of the smaller luggage bags on out laps. [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

ya, they keep such stuff in the boot coz they want to wash car anytime, anywhere?

i will ask them remove the stuff so that my luggage can go in.... put the pail upside down on his head, poke two holes let him see the road in front :D

I'm sure that avatar is quite a familiar face for a number of brothers here. [:p]

hahah.. or maybe founder.. [:p][rolleyes]

Wah, I also wish I am the founder, then I have access to those private sections... You know what I'm talking about. [;)]

ya, they keep such stuff in the boot coz they want to wash car anytime, anywhere?

i will ask them remove the stuff so that my luggage can go in.... put the pail upside down on his head, poke two holes let him see the road in front :D

Don't become the next fella whose luggage gets thrown out of the taxi hor... [laugh] [laugh]

Wah, I also wish I am the founder, then I have access to those private sections... You know what I'm talking about. [;)]

HAHA.. Oh well.. You can pay for it though.. [:p][rolleyes]

Hypersonic

From a passenger point of view, Sonata is the most value-for-money taxi.

I fully agreed on this.

↡ Advertisement