Female car sales advisor

Winning

Then like that I better go & eat my medication Liao for my strange encounter ....

Next time I dun share this kind of encounter Liao ....

If u want to share, please show the xiong.

post-100773-0-92921900-1455630745.gif

↡ Advertisement

Then like that I better go & eat my medication Liao for my strange encounter ....

Next time I dun share this kind of encounter Liao ....

Ya lor, don't share with them anymore.

PM me the story after you meet her :D

• Praise 2

Just a call to ask you out for a drink.

What's the big deal?

A simple "yes, I would be glad to" or "no sorry, thanks but no thanks" is all that is needed.

• Praise 3

Saw this thread around 7pm and now already 4 pages. Haha life really bore in spore.

Initially I thought you had gone to vw. Haha mini.. so you went on weekday? Like I say long times ago. Don't go car shopping with wife or girlfriend. Go on weekday near evening. Jap and Korea AD can give them a miss. Go conti. No slipper. Preferably in office wear. See the difference in service on normal weekend and weekday.

• Praise 1

Saw this thread around 7pm and now already 4 pages. Haha life really bore in spore.

Initially I thought you had gone to vw. Haha mini.. so you went on weekday? Like I say long times ago. Don't go car shopping with wife or girlfriend. Go on weekday near evening. Jap and Korea AD can give them a miss. Go conti. No slipper. Preferably in office wear. See the difference in service on normal weekend and weekday.

Wear like this with slippers on a weekend can or not ?

post-116534-0-25641200-1455634286_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 1

omg, ask u whether wanna go for a drink only n u can think until north south east west...

n we wanna complain why we always have to make the first move.

Actually accompany my gf go see see look look . She went test drive so I wait for her at the show room & 顺便chit chat Loh ...

Mini Cooper = not high end de la , she plans to buy but I think she should change her mind Liao ...

My gf looks better than her loh

Mini got female sales meh?

How come i go there so many time all i see is those ABC guys huh ?  :a-bang:  :a-bang:

Technically speaking, if what you say is true. This girl is not your SE and you are not the customer. Is when your gf go test drive with another SE, then you go xian her or vice versa then she jio you out for drinks. 

• Praise 1

I saw in fb

Jdm car dealer got chio sales mei mei ahha

Just a call to ask you out for a drink.

What's the big deal?

A simple "yes, I would be glad to" or "no sorry, thanks but no thanks" is all that is needed.

Its a matter of entire life decision le

Have you guys ever receive drinking session from car sales advisor for a drink?

Today receive a call from her . Ask me go out for a drink... Hmm Dunnoe got agenda or not ..... (Maybe I thinking too much Liao)

All the time man....all the time

↡ Advertisement