Formula 1 (2016)

Thaiyotakamli

This season going to be exciting. An indonesian driver is part of Manor Team with car number 88. His name Rio Haryanto.

Wonder how long he can last in F1 lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

He will last as long as the Indonesian sponsors are able to feed the team with money. Reportedly to the tune of EUR15 mio annually.

Heard its usd 26m annually

Pertamina is sponsoring for him. I think pertamina wanna compete with petronas haha

bring back refuelling ... my simple request ...

refuelling adds more options to the race. more interesting.

last few seasons, some races really [sleeping]

• Praise 1

got good and bad lor

last time ... Merc ... each quali run 1 lap ho say liao because no one can catch them

now has to work harder ... a lot harder like "semi racing" liao ... every quali has to go out and run for the full 15mins or so

The new Quali format is a big bust.

Edited by Wt_know

got good and bad lor

last time ... Merc ... each quali run 1 lap ho say liao because no one can catch them

now has to work harder ... a lot harder like "semi racing" liao ... every quali has to go out and run for the full 15mins or so

I guess... But if it really doesn't affect the outcome, is it really useful? I suppose bad mistakes from a frontrunner can cause an upset elimination during Qualifying, but is that really a good thing? More exciting maybe... but we all know their SOP from before. When one car of a frontrunning pair has to start from the back, they just adopt a long running strategy and cover their bases. Either way, the cars still end up within 2 places of each other by the end.

Anyway, I am trying my best to support the red team for obvious reasons but I must confess I still find myself cheering Lewis on.

I'll be watching the race at Ital Auto with F club, hope I don't accidentally cheer for the wrong person there. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4

got good and bad lor

huh? did u see the actual quali today?

I don't think they did that much running per session.

it's only the ones at the rear that should hv been running more but got caught out by the time limit

red flag .... !!! race will be restarted ...

thank god ... alonso is totally unhurt [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know

Watching from Ital Auto. The atmosphere at the start when Ferrari made it 1-2 was electrifying. Awesome cheering!

That crash was ridiculous, and entirely Alons-hole's fault. Oh well, talk cock time here until the restart. :D