Starhub Go no longer free from 1 Mar 2016

Tkseah

watch starhub on the go?

people are already watching all kinds of bukit timah movies on their phones and tablets in mrt bus camp office toilet hawker centre food court restaurant liao 

[shakehead]  [shakehead]  [shakehead]

• Praise 1

watch starhub on the go?

people are already watching all kinds of bukit timah movies on their phones and tablets in mrt bus camp office toilet hawker centre food court restaurant liao 

[shakehead]  [shakehead]  [shakehead]

What is bukit timah movie?  Got Mount Faber movies bo? [laugh]

What is Starhub Go? I find starhub tv package not cheap per month, as compared to last time, wonder how many still subscribe to starhub tv?

Anyone know if we need to unsubscribe to avoid the "anyhow, surprise, in the t&c" bullsxxt? Starhub better make sure this is an opt in choice rather than the above.

They dug up our roads and made people pay thousands for those living in landed property just to watch free TV news less than 20 years ago.

Someone did mention that was an old technology but the project gone ahead. Today, I don't think they did ever recover the cost. Maybe it is being paid by god father?

SH is a failure from the start.

• Praise 2

That cable, was a great thing to them. They thought it was a great invention that is able to bring in steady streams of money to them from the captive audience while at the same time regulate what we can watch.

They dug up our roads and made people pay thousands for those living in landed property just to watch free TV news less than 20 years ago.

Someone did mention that was an old technology but the project gone ahead. Today, I don't think they did ever recover the cost. Maybe it is being paid by god father?

SH is a failure from the start.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

Wonder if they will send letter to all users

Or just put on website and quietly continue to bill those unsuspecting customers

so far seems no letter from starhub to inform customers.. :a-no:

• Praise 1

so far seems no letter from starhub to inform customers.. :a-no:

at least m1 write letter tell me moi broadband gonna expire liao

ask me sign new plan, get simi simi freebie

remind me by when must sign, if not must pay many marnie

I think m1 is very steady

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2