Do you think mobile devices ruin love?

kobayashiGT

it is a form of addiction, must know how to control if not will affect the relationship. 

my wife got angry with me when i stare at the phone too long and too often   [:(]  [:(]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

it is a form of addiction, must know how to control if not will affect the relationship.

my wife got angry with me when i stare at the phone too long and too often [:(][:(]

But u moderator leh, how huh [:p]

• Praise 2

I kay poh asked her why she leaving :grin:

there is another colleague came to my room to ask whether she should break off from her boy friend because he squeezed her breast too hard [jawdrop]

Bro. You make it sounds like you are working for Aunty Agony
  • Praise 1

Ok ah, not bad what. Right now I've got conversations going with like 5 different women from okcupid.

One shifted to using facebook messenger to talk and another one shifted to whatsapp.

So yeah mobile devices with multiple communication apps are pretty useful, not that I'm looking for love.

• Praise 1

while eating yesterday dinner, can't help but overhear the couple beside me (seats too near), can assume they are first date...cos ask cockster qn like, whats fav kind of food, bla bla bla...

Anyway the thing is both of them are holding on to their phones with the occasional glance at each other....food come then makan + play fone ...

might as well just skype each other at the comfort of their homes and eat maggi mee lagi economical

while eating yesterday dinner, can't help but overhear the couple beside me (seats too near), can assume they are first date...cos ask cockster qn like, whats fav kind of food, bla bla bla...

Anyway the thing is both of them are holding on to their phones with the occasional glance at each other....food come then makan + play fone ...

might as well just skype each other at the comfort of their homes and eat maggi mee lagi economical

But if they Skype from home and eat maggi mee, they cannot take pictures of the food and post on fb/instagram.

I kay poh asked her why she leaving  :grin:

there is another colleague came to my room to ask whether she should break off from her boy friend because he squeezed her breast too hard  [jawdrop]

are-you-serious-wtf-meme-baby-face.jpg

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

I kay poh asked her why she leaving  :grin:

there is another colleague came to my room to ask whether she should break off from her boy friend because he squeezed her breast too hard  [jawdrop]

please post here when they start asking you on different love making positions

:D

• Praise 3

Hawker center or fancy rest?

• Praise 1

look at the bright side ............ now couple got no time to quarrel over toopid things  :XD:

• Praise 1

he must be having a  very interesting job . Or he must be the big Boss ! :serious-business:  

Or maybe she thought he was gay [:p] so don't mind sharing story :secret-laugh:

• Praise 2