SOSD Is Searching For This Heartless Dog Owner

Yeobt

To all the dog lovers, please share info with SOSD if you know the owner shown in the video who abandon their dog. TIA

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

To all the dog lovers, please share info with SOSD if you know the owner shown in the video who abandon their dog. TIA

Old dog nobody wants

Hard truth

• Praise 1

Thanks for highlighting :)

Heart-pain .... they have lives too, so don't understand why ppl abandon them when they no longer bring joy?!

If one can't see them through, then one should not have brought them over from day 1 ...

Haiz....

• Praise 3

Old dog nobody wants

Hard truth

Not so old leh, 3 years old nia

Heartless people, puppy time cute cute, grow up sick already dont want

Super irresponsible

• Praise 10

Not so old leh, 3 years old nia

Heartless people, puppy time cute cute, grow up sick already dont want

Super irresponsible

Once, my furry friend, an all black pug was rescued by the owner's family. The pug's left eye had to be surgically excised. It seemed that the owner was coping with voices and that the black shiny pug seemed to be a good idea, black, don't mess with me face and RADx like attitude. Cute.

Unfortunately, the thought occurred to the owner that the left eye of the pug should be rubbed and treated with all sorts of lotions. The horror get to you yet? The heartbreak get to you?

Those in the know recognize this adorable pug.

I think the two persons shown much deliberation and thought by leaving Christmas at SOSD.

We would think some human being might need professional assistance immediately. That is the pressing business at hand.

You know how it is, the stigma of voices.

I hope Christmas gets treated well and perhaps a good home if possible.

This pic is for Mr Mustank

post-132626-0-68879500-1456662996.jpeg

• Praise 2

Twincharged

The previous owners also quite stupid la. Abandon outside the shelter sure have CCTV. Most people will abandon at some deserted place cuz no CCTV.

• Praise 1

The previous owners also quite stupid la. Abandon outside the shelter sure have CCTV. Most people will abandon at some deserted place cuz no CCTV.

the consolation is the ex-owner still has a little bit of compassionate. just like those unmarried mother that left their

new born outside a hospital rather than leaving the baby to be pickup by the wide animals in a wood.  [crazy]

• Praise 2

Remember boxer from animal farm?

In his prime, Faithful hardworking loyal

When he can't do no shit no more, dumped

i tot boxer was sold to some glue factory? if dumped no money to collect..

Twincharged

the consolation is the ex-owner still has a little bit of compassionate. just like those unmarried mother that left their

new born outside a hospital rather than leaving the baby to be pickup by the wide animals in a wood.  [crazy]

Maybe they cannot afford to take care of a sick dog? I feel pet shops should be made to show how much it costs to maintain a dog and if he falls sick how much it costs. I have encountered many people who only realise it is such an expensive thing to take care of after getting one. Some even spend more on their dog than I spend on my kids. Lol.

• Praise 1

Maybe they cannot afford to take care of a sick dog? I feel pet shops should be made to show how much it costs to maintain a dog and if he falls sick how much it costs. I have encountered many people who only realise it is such an expensive thing to take care of after getting one. Some even spend more on their dog than I spend on my kids. Lol.

true. 

and a trip to the VET is not cheap too. my chow got skin issue, each trip costs me by the hundreds  :lll._.:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2