SOSD Is Searching For This Heartless Dog Owner

Yeobt

i tot boxer was sold to some glue factory? if dumped no money to collect..

They tell him the time of rest is at hand

Come, go up the lorry

They will bring you to heaven

Actually I can't remember Liao

I am very grateful for this to be a secondary school literature textbook

↡ Advertisement

Saw the video... the dog looks so lost or traumatised... they can't talk/rant like us humans. Great HURRAY!  to SOSD :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:   

Its becoming a so common of abandonment of both animals and old folks.  At least for Humans govt. will take immediate action but for the voiceless animals............ At least this so called owner dropped it at the animal centre, like in old days babies were abandoned at places of worship and hope that some soul will give a better life; 

Saw the video... the dog looks so lost or traumatised... they can't talk/rant like us humans. Great HURRAY!  to SOSD :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:   

Its becoming a so common of abandonment of both animals and old folks.  At least for Humans govt. will take immediate action but for the voiceless animals............ At least this so called owner dropped it at the animal centre, like in old days babies were abandoned at places of worship and hope that some soul will give a better life; 

That's equivalent to 25 years in a human.

thats in its prime of its life

small dogs age calculation is not the same as bigger dogs. 

dog-years-human-years-graph.gif

anyways, ppl do abandon dogs shd have their kkj chomp off by the dog

Edited by Mockngbrd

Maybe they cannot afford to take care of a sick dog? I feel pet shops should be made to show how much it costs to maintain a dog and if he falls sick how much it costs. I have encountered many people who only realise it is such an expensive thing to take care of after getting one. Some even spend more on their dog than I spend on my kids. Lol.

U have to remember once you make up your mind to adopt the dog, u have to treat them like your kids! It is a life even though it is not a human!

If you can't afford to give medical treatment to it you have no right to abandon them! Will u abandon your kids if they are sick and cannot afford medical treatment???

This show the owner of this dog how inhumane they are! Well, what goes around comes around, people do sky see!

At least the owners left the dog at the shelter rather than abandon him on the street. Yes, they are heartless for neglecting the dog until he developed those medical conditions ... still, the owners did the next "best" thing instead of letting the dog to continue to suffer.

Time for me to go play with my dog....

U have to remember once you make up your mind to adopt the dog, u have to treat them like your kids! It is a life even though it is not a human!

If you can't afford to give medical treatment to it you have no right to abandon them! Will u abandon your kids if they are sick and cannot afford medical treatment???

This show the owner of this dog how inhumane they are! Well, what goes around comes around, people do sky see!

Yes ,this is clearly lacking piece of info that should be disseminated to prospective owners, Yes,  we go polyclinic see doctor with blood tests and medication comes to less than $40-$50, but vets will charge about $200 bucks!! or even more, put my dog on drip came to over $150/- ....... more yet to akan datang, if kenna warded at Mt Pleasant .... be prepared for a 4 figure amount (my friends dog got dehydrated once and had some kind of siezures- stay there for 2 days)   

dogs has always been scrutinized in here.

when they bark, people especially dog haters will take it as offensive.

if dogs don't bark,why can they do?talk to you softly?

unfortunately,because the dogs don't work and paid taxes most of those strays dogs has already been loaded up the trucks and sent off to heaven.

i think at least those pussies has a better life..everytime see the same pussies climbing up the cars and sleeping on the roof or sleeping at void deck waiting for food.

Twincharged

The problem is that some cannot afford to send the dog to the doctor. Thinking about it, at least this dog was abandoned at a shelter where appropriate medical care can be given to it. Don't know if the family really cannot afford the treatment or not but at least it is better than the family letting the dog slowly die at home with no treatment.

This is why I say pet shops should be made to inform the customers how much it would cost on average to take care of the dog they are getting and if they fall sick, what are the charges like. Many people get a dog thinking it is just going to need food and a place to sleep. They might be ignorant about the other costs of taking care of a dog. Personally, I also don't know what other costs there are but I have encountered some relatives who had to give away their dogs because it got to expensive to care for them. 

As some have shared, a trip to the vet costs hundreds. My kids can go to the polyclinic for less than $20 if they are sick.

Come, go up the lorry

Yes, a very good book and simple with under currents.

compare to Macbeth and lord of the flies, these 2 are not as complex and multi layered.

lots of words but little meaning.

• Praise 1

Yes, a very good book and simple with under currents.

compare to Macbeth and lord of the flies, these 2 are not as complex and multi layered.

lots of words but little meaning.

One I dislike is or else the Lightning God

For me, I think is crap

• Praise 1

dogs not like human, can choose to leave..

see this link, never fails to bring a tear to my eye

Nice share, 10 years is too short indeed

• Praise 2

One I dislike is or else the Lightning God

For me, I think is crap

yes I think its for lack of something better or she is the flavor of the month at MOE and they push this.

how some western readers pick it up for critical acclaim is beyond me, that's the way singaporeans sometimes decides, if you win something outside Singapore, you must be good.

I think sometimes literature just takes itself too seriously.

Come, go up the lorry

actually the treatment of this book needs to be in the historical context which Singapore schools fail at.

the study has to be always based on the period the writer is writing in. who is he writing for?

is there a hidden agenda in his writing?

The whole point is the hidden message that the author wants to send by using a different environment to explain a political ideology.

failure to discuss this is to miss the whole point of the book.

actually the treatment of this book needs to be in the historical context which Singapore schools fail at.

the study has to be always based on the period the writer is writing in. who is he writing for?

is there a hidden agenda in his writing?

The whole point is the hidden message that the author wants to send by using a different environment to explain a political ideology.

failure to discuss this is to miss the whole point of the book.

I tiagong journey to the west is also scold emperor one [laugh]
↡ Advertisement