Bukit Batok bi-election!

Duckduck

1410904_1067389869990385_273592250167894

from LHL FB...

wah what has caused this saga siah? Can anyone CSI out reason y he quit? Juicy anot? :D

Edited by Duckduck
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13

I thought must wait for another 4 years. Hahaha

Why now? Less than a year after election.

6 months probation perood fail? Waste of tax payer money. Waste of internet bandwidth.

Can suka suka resign anytime due to personal reason? Where is the so call responsibility/accountability. During election talk till dragon/fong want to serve the community.

Even by election, bukit batik will still retain that seat. Due to the community set up there..mostly pro pap.

• Praise 2

Cannot be scandalous. Should be health or family.

If saga. . Lhl will siam far far away like the Dominique Saf case. Won't do Facebook so fast.

• Praise 1

Cannot be scandalous. Should be health or family.

If saga. . Lhl will siam far far away like the Dominique Saf case. Won't do Facebook so fast.

Why not? If health will be upfront mah... Nothing to hide. Afterall, vivid keep telling parliament to come clean. He got a landslide victory and his constituents deserve to know the truth why the person they voted in "pang seh" them barely 6 moths after the elections?

President candidate

If so don't even need to resign. Just tell bukit batik I going to run for president. All bukit batik will support him.

Conspiracy theory. Probaby been asked to resign given that the last GE happened not too long ago.

Depend on the type of forums. My carforum (road accident, brought too many car). Hardware (nude photo leaked), Sammy (caught eating chicken rice) ??

As long as pap can't give a more convincing explanation, there will be speculation.

Resigned. Not sacked .

Ownself check ownself . [thumbsup]

I think Michael Palmer's also resign and not sack despite it was a scandal.
  • Praise 2

If so don't even need to resign. Just tell bukit batik I going to run for president. All bukit batik will support him.

Conspiracy theory. Probaby been asked to resign given that the last GE happened not too long ago.

Depend on the type of forums. My carforum (road accident, brought too many car). Hardware (nude photo leaked), Sammy (caught eating chicken rice) ??

As long as pap can't give a more convincing explanation, there will be speculation.

Did Kfc not resign too?

Oh sorry that was temasic

i think so especially with this reply

"However, having considered the matter carefully, I believe that your decision to resign is in the best interest of your constituents, the Party, your family and yourself," concluded PM Lee.

Sounds juicy

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

I think Michael Palmer's also resign and not sack despite it was a scandal.

This is precisely what I meant . Ownself check ownself .

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3