Bukit Batok bi-election!

Duckduck

Hypersonic

to me it does cos... I was tinking whether Singaporeans can be like him or I can be like him... And if he is able to survive with example $3,000 then why can't we? If we can then why are we so worried about voting PAP out? He survived without Gov subsidies, without Gov support so can he replicate his way of life for the poor and elderly? He is asking for more handouts, more subsidies, more benefits... but he didn't use any of them to survive... which just means that he too started with money in his pocket but choose to spend it wisely to chase after his dreams... Poor doesn't start with MONEY, they are STUCK with NO MONEY.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." so skills upgrade is still the way to go... I'm only impressed with his CPF speech, CPF was introduced as a savings for our retirement funds but now they are saying that it is not enough for us to retire... so contradicting...

Anywy whether he goes in or not it is not gg to stop PAP from getting more money... We are still the BIGGEST CASH COW for "Singapore Enterprise Ltd"... 

of course you can be like him...............no need to think..........if you go stay in a 3rm flat.........take bus and cook at home for every meal..........go hawker centre instead of restaurants............your kids dont buy books just go library................computer go CC use no need to buy..........keep fit go HDB fitness corner no need go gym.............anything else I miss out??............

But that doesnt mean everyone can and will want to live such a lifestyle........... and why because we can live such a lifestyle we sld vote the pap out................doesnt make sense to me...............seriously bro.......... [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi, finally was wondering where were U. How is life. Why so Long didn't appear in Liverpool thread Liao.

Waaa你用心良苦 .....
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

Obviously I don't have the same mindset as you lah Huat. I troll you a bit because I couldn't reconcile your justifications for branding him irresponsible. No logic. Strange.

• Praise 3

Twincharged

U make me so scare Sia I though that i sound like raping my view down ur throat..

Different value lah. I very traditional Chinese minded.

If the rich is foreigne power u think not a problem?

Yah lor.. I heard chee ancestors worked for the japs during the war.

Hypersonic

U make me so scare Sia I though that i sound like raping my view down ur throat..

Different value lah. I very traditional Chinese minded.

If rich is foreign power.................you think will let you know so easily?..........you properly wont even got chance to even smell a rat lah............. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Twincharged

I think he inspired by another "bum".

from what i heard, this "bum" can be lawyer but don't want, go and make salt! wah also waste this family's money.

1000509261001_2033463483001_Mahatma-Gand

Also refuse to work for the occupying power then. . Really irresponsible to his family
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

I rarely post but you definitely have a rare ability in stimulating my senses (usually in a bad way) into posting :)

Seriously though, you are a person who will never get what Chee is all about. That's fine because one man's meat is another's poison, but to accuse him of failing in his family duties and lacking in filial piety is beyond the pale. Learn to look beyond your own values and choices, otherwise you are no different from those who mock and deride others for not sharing the same aspirations, choices and life path as themselves.

Relax. I am not even imposing my view on other. I am merely posting my opinion. Don't need to get so upset over this right??

Waaaä½ ç¨å¿è¯è¦ .....

Two person I miss.. @picanto and @lightbringer. Okay I miss gearoil also, but these are the only two living account.
  • Praise 2

Most voters mindset are the same just like some here. In order to be capable or have any potential one must be rich and successful....to reflect their awesomeness. LoL...

Ordinary ppl who do not live in big houses and drive big cars are not seen capable.

It doesn't make sense to them when some folks choose a simple and frugal lifestyle.

and be debt free . . . .  ^_^

• Praise 1

Supercharged

of course you can be like him...............no need to think..........if you go stay in a 3rm flat.........take bus and cook at home for every meal..........go hawker centre instead of restaurants............your kids dont buy books just go library................computer go CC use no need to buy..........keep fit go HDB fitness corner no need go gym.............anything else I miss out??............

But that doesnt mean everyone can and will want to live such a lifestyle........... and why because we can live such a lifestyle we sld vote the pap out................doesnt make sense to me...............seriously bro.......... [laugh]  [laugh]

err... I'm trying to say it is because we can't that's why PAP is still the Gov. If we can, CSJ would have formed the Gov. His "way" is not the necessary the Singapore way. His ideology may be good but not for all Singaporeans, is it good for BB residents? I don't know...

My comparison is between Murali "finding a job" vs CSJ "giving more retrenchment benefits"... But at the end of the day, the cash cows are still us...

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

err... I'm trying to say it is because we can't that's why PAP is still the Gov. If we can, CSJ would have formed the Gov. His "way" is not the necessary the Singapore way. His ideology may be good but not for all Singaporeans, is it good for BB residents? I don't know...

My comparison is between Murali "finding a job" vs CSJ "giving more retrenchment benefits"... But at the end of the day, the cash cows are still us...

sorry bro..........read salah............england no good lah............ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Turbocharged

sorry bro..........read salah............england no good lah............ [:p][laugh][laugh]

U don't come. Today U everything also seriously bro

Hypersonic

U don't come. Today U everything also seriously bro

last night never cum lor..........okok I stay away.............no cum no cum......... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Supercharged

sorry bro..........read salah............england no good lah............ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

No lah my singlish too chim for you...  :XD:

Turbocharged
(edited)

last night never cum lor..........okok I stay away.............no cum no cum......... [:p][laugh][laugh]

U stay here just don't come on us.. Edited by Joseph22

do u mean like jib gor hur?

well im pretty confident our gahmen will find means and ways to 'fix him' if so.. you dont need to worry too muchie..

• Praise 1