Need Repair on removing scratches

Sosaria

Scratches and dents are nothing is part of parcel of car ownership. Most importantly is to drive safely.. One accident can do more damage than any dents or scratches.

Edited by Optramagnum
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

can let me know which workshop you get it repair at bukit merah lane 3 and price?

Hi may I know your contact at bukit merah for spot painting?

Neutral Newbie

can let me know which workshop you get it repair at bukit merah lane 3 and price?

Please pm me the workshop and price. Thanks

Beri sien...first month got car, dented by C&C on first servicing(small one and they corrected FOC).....2 month dented at multi story carpark(deeper one), This Wed went to get it fixed for $75 buxs. This afternoon park at open carpark at Marine Parade to da pao lunch, 5 mins only and come back another dent again. Saw the Van uncle with the door open and the sharp part near the new dent on my car. Contemplated for 2 secs and he saw me staring at the dent. Decided to let it go and was fuming inside while I driving off....sien, y can't these Jokers open their fking doors properly...

Beri sien...first month got car, dented by C&C on first servicing(small one and they corrected FOC).....2 month dented at multi story carpark(deeper one), This Wed went to get it fixed for $75 buxs. This afternoon park at open carpark at Marine Parade to da pao lunch, 5 mins only and come back another dent again. Saw the Van uncle with the door open and the sharp part near the new dent on my car. Contemplated for 2 secs and he saw me staring at the dent. Decided to let it go and was fuming inside while I driving off....sien, y can't these Jokers open their fking doors properly...

Yes. I got a similar incident as well, with a van uncle.  But I let it go, like you.

One of the ways to minimise scratches or dents is to park at one-end of a row of car park lots, so that you either protect the left side or right side of the car.  For example, in the case of a 3-car lots separated by a pillar wall; park next to the left or right pillar.  But it is not always possible to find this opportunity all the time, especially in a crowded car park.

Park next to a new car. The new car owner will be equally careful how he or she opens the car door to avoid damage.

Alternatively, drive up to the highest floor of the multi-storey car park and park at the empty level.  

But do recognise that despite all these measures, you will still accumulate over time, scratches or dents.  If you have a private car park lot (i.e. living in landed property), then you will accumulate scratches or dents slower.......

• Praise 3

My car had a big dent caused by lorry.. Didn't bother with it n didn't do anything. Until now no more dents.. Maybe other inconsiderate car owners see the dent so big felt I'm so poor thing and decided to be careful when they open their doors

• Praise 3

It's a reciprocal risk...those maserati has very thick and heavy metal body parts.

The slightest contact will dent the poor hollow doors and body of japanese makes! :)

Actually, their thick and heavy metal also works against them. Anytime someone hit hard enough to push the metal in, it rarely bounces back. But the thin metal found on B&B cars are more likely to dent in then come back out itself unless the impact was really hard.

• Praise 1

Live w it...no point to b angry

Agree. May feel painful when a car is still new but after a while no more feeling. My car had all sorts of knocks and dents except bullet holes before scrapped.
  • Praise 1

I choose my parking lot carefully. I will not park beside vans lorries or cars that are very unkempt.

I choose my parking lot carefully. I will not park beside vans lorries or cars that are very unkempt.

Never judge  a book by its cover.

Came back to my car and found this "ka you" VW driver parked so close to my car (when there's so much space on its left), I had to drive out of the lot before my passenger could board.

post-27974-0-81380700-1473523433_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vinceng

Never judge a book by its cover.

Came back to my car and found this "ka you" VW driver parked so close to my car (when there's so much space on its left), I had to drive out of the lot before my passenger could board.

Sometimes you cant help it. There are kuku drivers and couln't heckcare drivers. You do can only do your best not to park besides those listed vans n lorries.

I am not saying all well drivers n passengers of the so called "taken cars" will not make dents n scratches to your car, we are talking of possibilities and likelihood.

Never judge  a book by its cover.

How did he get out of his own car?  <_<

Quite likely he has knocked your car with his door  [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement